Has anyone noticed?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:biggrin: It's dump on Smalltown Day!!
For those uninitiated, the gentleman from (dubious and/or )unknown origins is continuing to display insufferable ignorance on todays' topic concerning U.S. border closures, stemming the ingress of Illegal Aliens into our country, the exploding problem of Legal Immigrants in the U.S. who are unable to, or refuse to learn the English language. These represent only a few examples of the state of mind of a man from a Smalltown.

:rolleyes: penn

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Penn I think you Biscuit and Yakky should get together for drinks. I've never seen you guys so wrung up! :wink:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: It's dump on Smalltown Day!!
For those uninitiated, the gentleman from West Virginia is continuing to display insufferable ignorance on todays' topic concerning U.S. border closures, stemming the ingress of Illegal Aliens into our country, the exploding problem of Legal Immigrants in the U.S. who are unable to, or refuse to learn the English language. These represent only a few examples of the state of mind of a man from a Smalltown.

:rolleyes: penn

Not from WV.. I don't want illegal immigrants here either.. There are so many easy ways to come here legally, no need for that.

Not refusing to learn the language, but trying to learn a pretty difficult language..

Since we are closing the borders, does that mean no more Hondas, Toyotas, Mercedes, BWM, Sony, Mitsubishi, etc products can no longer come here?? Ya never know how many asians might be hiding in that bigscreen tv.. they are kinda small ya know :biggrin:

yakky doodle

I'm sorry Kain; I can't help but get worked up when such a blatant example of ignorance and stupidity fails to read and demonstrate or understand common sense. :frown:

Quick, hand me the the bleach; the gene pool needs a couple drops! :biggrin:

yakky doodle

Re: Re: Has anyone noticed?

Originally posted by SmallTown
Since we are closing the borders, does that mean no more Hondas, Toyotas, Mercedes, BWM, Sony, Mitsubishi, etc products can no longer come here?? Ya never know how many asians might be hiding in that bigscreen tv.. they are kinda small ya know :biggrin:

Need I say more? :rolleyes:

At least the cars are entering the country legally :ohwell:

Last edited:
J

justhangn

Re: Re: Has anyone noticed?

Originally posted by SmallTown

What does imports have to do with illegal immigrants???

And the least the maggots can do is learn the language.

K

Kain99

If you think Biscuits post was bad.... Ya should have heard him ranting on the phone for 20 minutes.....

I feel you pain Yakky, I really do.......:biggrin:

tater

Originally posted by Kain99
Penn I think you Biscuit and Yakky should get together for drinks. I've never seen you guys so wrung up! :wink:

Cool, I'll go shoot pool :wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ah, Close . . . .

Originally posted by Kain99

:biggrin: It goes more to heart of the problem, a persons inability
to recognize reason when it smacks you in the face. Making trivial
excuses where none are really defensible, and when that fails to work, offering up more trash , such as "next you'll oppose the word "GOD" upon our currency".
To revert to 'street language", get away from me!
BTW, I typed that very slowly, so he would be able to take it all in with a single scan of his optical equipment.

:cheers: penn

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I personally think you guys are being a bunch of jerks. Every time SmallTown posts anything you people unload on him like some dog pack. Also, for your information, he has never sent a complaint about any posts ever. We've never received so much as a PM from him. So I don't know where you get off saying that he runs to Admin unless some of you just like to look foolish.

And Kain says I never laugh - HA!

yakky doodle

:bs: sorry vrai but I don't agree. For 5 pages, he was spewing utter BS and no arguments, UNTIL you walked into the discussion. And that's nothing new from him. how do you treat a child?

If you ask me, he needs to read a copy of Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends & Influence People" cause his current plan isn't working too well. :rolleyes:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Vrai has spoken..

iamoz.jpg

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, I personally think you guys are being a bunch of jerks. Every time SmallTown posts anything you people unload on him like some dog pack. Also, for your information, he has never sent a complaint about any posts ever. We've never received so much as a PM from him. So I don't know where you get off saying that he runs to Admin unless some of you just like to look foolish.

And Kain says I never laugh - HA!

:clap: :clap:

At the risk of losing my new-found buddies, I don't understand it either. While I don't agree with his views (and I don't agree with a lot of views on here...gays, abortion, you name it) I don't bash those with opinions different than mine. For Crap Sake guys, we all have our ideals, things we are passionate about. Cut the guy some slack. The only thing I get irritated at him is over his dislike of the area, but that is because I'm so fond of my home. Really, you don't even have to deal with him if you don't want to. That's the beauty of this board.

I'm sorry but I just don't like the direction this board takes on certain days so I stay quiet for the most part.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by yakky doodle
:bs: sorry vrai but I don't agree. For 5 pages, he was spewing utter BS and no arguments, UNTIL you walked into the discussion. And that's nothing new from him. how do you treat a child?

If you ask me, he needs to read a copy of Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends & Influence People" cause his current plan isn't working too well. :rolleyes:

I see the book works wonders. I'll check it out next time I'm at the store.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cattitude

At the risk of losing my new-found buddies, I don't understand it either. While I don't agree with his views (and I don't agree with a lot of views on here...gays, abortion, you name it) I don't bash those with opinions different than mine. For Crap Sake guys, we all have our ideals, things we are passionate about. Cut the guy some slack. The only thing I get irritated at him is over his dislike of the area, but that is because I'm so fond of my home. Really, you don't even have to deal with him if you don't want to. That's the beauty of this board.

I'm sorry but I just don't like the direction this board takes on certain days so I stay quiet for the most part.

I don't think he needs any slack. I think he thrives on the abuse! :wink: :lmao: I for one will be somewhat sad when he leaves to go live in the land of Barnes and Noble. :bawl: You have to admit, it gets really boring when everybody likes each other on here.:smooch:

K

Kain99

Smalltown really didn't bug me much today.... Actually, it's been a really long time since he's bugged me....

I don't usually agree with him but you can't agree with everyone all of the time right?

We know that Smalltown never posted anything to the moderator.... Biscuits just being a mean head.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Christy
I don't think he needs any slack. I think he thrives on the abuse! :wink: :lmao: I for one will be somewhat sad when he leaves to go live in the land of Barnes and Noble. :bawl: You have to admit, it gets really boring when everybody likes each other on here.:smooch:

Christy, I agree with you, he likes it and I think most people here actually like him in spite of them giving him a hard time, myself included.

He'll be on here until he can't get here anymore.
aktion085.gif

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cattitude

I don't understand it either.. And I have tried recently to not blatantly blast this place (considering our new place is a lot like it is here!).. I don't understand the name calling.. Heck, even smcdem doesn't do a lot of that and he's in school still. I do have very strong opinions about certain things, and I think that makes people want to react so harshly.. That is why I enjoy reading vrai's posts, and Kain's, Ken's, Larry's.. They also have pretty strong ideas, even though they may be opposite of mine.. (still dont see how people argue how good cigarettes are, but that is a whole other thread!)

We all post based on our personal opinions.. And everyone is different.