Has anyone noticed?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now you have to admit the post about immigrating Hondas and Subarus into the country; paralleling them with Legal aliens is a stretch!
I took that as a joke. And since everone knows that I have absolutely no sense of humor to speak of, if I can see the facetiousness of that comment, everyone should be able to.

Barb, I though Kazaam (?) posted something that he was at Asahi while you all were and was checking you out? I think that's what they're talking about.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Amusing, I know . . . . . .

Originally posted by Barbra
WTF are you talking about, Penn? I was @ dinner @ Asahi last Friday. Were you there? 'Cause I don't remember seeing you. Nobody was "stalking" us or hanging out in the shadows. Ya'll are acting like a bunch of narcissistic, paranoid weiners. :duh:
:biggrin: Gosh, you don't read very well, do you? Isaid I had it on good authority , meaning it was someone who was there that night.
Beside, the issue was a joke anyway and quickly forgotten. But here you are with "WTF". Lighten up! Can't you see this whole thing is in fun, for the most part? "get on your "bad side"! Is that supposed to be intimidating? Gosh, boys and girls, this thread has gone south!! Forgive me.

penn

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Amusing, I know . . . . . .

Originally posted by cattitude
How IS BK these days???:biggrin:

He has been sick :sad: He caught a really bad chest infection and he is on 2 antibiotics...should be doing alot better today

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I know . . . . . .What about BK?

Originally posted by watercolor23
He has been sick :sad: He caught a really bad chest infection and he is on 2 antibiotics...should be doing alot better today
:frown: When did this happen WC? I hope he hasn't caught pneumonia, did he? If you hear anymore about it, please
post it on the site here.

:smile: penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Christy.... I Love that one....

Originally posted by Christy
Yes, but Jimmy, just like smcdem, is still very young an can be molded into my image! :wink: :roflmao: Well, I think smcdem is a lost cause without MAJOR intervention. The kind like when your kid joins the Moonies or the Hari Krishnas! :wink: :lmao:

:biggrin: I think those are classics to be archived for history! If, in a hundred years the internet and SOMD.com is still up and running, people will marvel at 'em. "still very young and can be molded in my image!" :lmao: :roflmao:
Way to go, Christy!
BTW, there is no pride in your family is there because.............

:cheers: penn

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Barbra
I usually like butter, not piss, in my hot cereal.
hmm, both yellow and liquidy when warm. :frown:

I have tried so hard in the 5 years I have been in SoMD to make friends. I finally think I am getting some headway and some of you are great ppl. Nevertheless, high school mentality has once again reared its ugly head. I am not the kind of person who will tolerate that crap and I guess that is why I have been friendless since I moved here from Philly. I would rather be alone than deal w/ someone who cannot act their age.

no offense barb, but maybe you should lighten up a bit. I don't know of anyone who has been truly serious on this board in any of their posts for a long time. hell, if I can make friends here, you should have nooooo problem :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: I know . . . . . .What about BK?

Originally posted by penncam
:frown: When did this happen WC? I hope he hasn't caught pneumonia, did he? If you hear anymore about it, please
post it on the site here.

:smile: penn

He should be doing alright. Jess and I got his meds in him finally. He was just sleeping for the longest time, which helps, but it was not helping his chest any. But he will be just fine. He just needs to take it easy and it will all be alright.

SmallTown

Football season!
Hey Penncam, I do appreciate taking out the notion in the original post that I was from West Virginia.. Beautiful state, but not one that I call home.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Gosh

Now I realize how much I truly truly missed ya'll while I was away from the boards. Nothing like a day's entertainment!!! It's like Jerry for WT that can read!!! :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well, tell me where you ARE from . . . . .

Originally posted by SmallTown
Hey Penncam, I do appreciate taking out the notion in the original post that I was from West Virginia.. Beautiful state, but not one that I call home.

:bandit: Darn it all, I could have sworn you were talking to a lady about "was there a place in SouMD(Lexington Park, etc.) where you could watch W Va college games at. Ah, that's it, you went to school there, at the University of W. Virginia, n'est pas?
Ok, I am from upstate NY, a place called Schenectady, and as hard as it may seem, we're not as rude as our bretheren to the south, about 150mi. I do not have a college degree, but did attend Albany St Univ. for a year. In the military, I took various courses offered at the bases I was stationed at: mostly
Psychology, PC, and Management types.

penn

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Being a SMIB I went to The University of Maryland. Afraid to leave the State and all..... :wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Clarifying. . . .

Originally posted by Christy
Huh? :confused:

:biggrin: When you offered that "Jimmy is still very young and can be molded in my image", I thought to myself 'that girl's family has no pride, she got it all!' J/K

penn:razz2:

SmallTown

Football season!
Well, penn...in other threads I have discussed going to high school with Tiki Barber and college with Michael Vick. I'm from a small town (get it?) in the Southwest part of Virginia (maybe that's where you thought West Virginia came into play).

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SmallTown
Well, penn...in other threads I have discussed going to high school with Tiki Barber and college with Michael Vick. I'm from a small town (get it?) in the Southwest part of Virginia (maybe that's where you thought West Virginia came into play).
:biggrin: Ok, no more W Va references; but I cannot guarrantee any others! I sorta figured you were from a Hee Haw Salutes-type berg, just wasn't positive. At least you're here in the USA "legally"!

penn

Biscuit

Livin' Large
I can tell from the quotes in the previous posts, it was a shame I had to go back to work. Seems somebody was dealing with PMS today!

What's wrong with a high school mentality. I wear it like a badge of honor.

The only thing that happens when you act old is that you die young.

Smalltown, is entiltled to his opinion no matter how wrong he is. Sure some people may not be entitled to that but we will leave those names of those individuals who disagree with us out of it.

Plucking on your nerves with unsubstantianded facts, is a God given right for us juvenille deliquents.

With that said, all who disagree with the majority please line up to have your heads examined.
Axe_anim.gif

For those with no sense of humor...
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kain99
Being a SMIB I went to The University of Maryland. Afraid to leave the State and all..... :wink:
Me too, hehe :lol:. One of my best friends jokes about me all the time and says she's SOOOO proud of me b/c I actually left the 'county' (St. Mary's) temporarily.