Has anyone noticed?

yakky doodle

are you all telling me you don't have a slip of the tongue when someone pulls out in front of you in traffic, causing you to slam on your brakes and eat the dash? :really:

I don't dislike smalltown. I dislike his "game plan" and his apparent desire to cause an uproar instead of actually defending his opinion, as the case was today. He was poorly portraying a devil's advocate, IMHO. At least a good D.A. will provide a sensible rationale for their points. :ohwell:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by yakky doodle
are you all telling me you don't have a slip of the tongue when someone pulls out in front of you in traffic, causing you to slam on your brakes and eat the dash? :really:

Yea, I yell out "Yakky!"

I don't have a game plan, nor do I play devils advocate.. Just when people think they have ALL the answers, I point out they don't.. If they did, they would be running the country instead of writing books and being a SOMD.COM daily poster.:smile:

blueeyes76

Just when people think they have ALL the answers, I point out they don't.. If they did, they would be running the country instead of writing books and being a SOMD.COM daily poster.

I seriously hope you don't think the people who run this country have all of the answers! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Amusing, I know . . . . . .

Originally posted by Kain99
Penn I think you Biscuit and Yakky should get together for drinks. I've never seen you guys so wrung up! :wink:
:biggrin: :banana: :getdown: "Let me entertain you, and I hope you'll have a real good time"!
:cheers: That's not a bad idea Kain(neener, neener), we all ought to get together and share one! tater - you comin'?
But we need to tell each other the place and time, 'cause I have it on good authority that You-Know-Who was out stalking the SOMD crowd at the Asahi Steakhouse a few days ago, when a bunch met for dinner. There was this weird lookin' guy out in the shadows trying to act like part of the scenery.

:cheers: penn

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SmallTown
Yea, I yell out "Yakky!"
I said while you were driving; not during nookie!

I don't have a game plan, nor do I play devils advocate.. Just when people think they have ALL the answers, I point out they don't.. If they did, they would be running the country instead of writing books and being a SOMD.COM daily poster.:smile:

well, what do you call it then when you continuously fail to miss what 5 people are discussing and reply with something about braille being funny. :confused: It's one of two things: stupidity or ignorance.

I don't know of anyone on here who has ever claimed to have "all the answers" (except when Miss Cleo was on here defending her phsychic business). Also, you don't "point out that we don't" have all the answers. You make me scratch my head with your inability to grasp the discussion and think "more bleach; more bleach."

J

justhangn

I said while you were driving; not during nookie!

lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif
lachen018.gif

Christy

b*tch rocket
I don't dislike smalltown. I dislike his "game plan" and his apparent desire to cause an uproar instead of actually defending his opinion, as the case was today. He was poorly portraying a devil's advocate, IMHO. At least a good D.A. will provide a sensible rationale for their points. :ohwell:

Well see, I do dislike smalltown. :lmao: I've met many like him in my life and would rather stick my head in a gas oven and blow out the pilot light rather than listen to the on and on, pompous droning of elitist "educated" blather. I'm sure smalltown would feel the same way about me and my very "common person" views. (I think a liquor store on every corner is quite dandy! I wish I had one in walking distance of my place. :wink: )

The beauty of the forums, is that he goes away when I'm not in the mood to be annoyed. I just surf another thread and go back and read smalls stuff when I'm in the mood. :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Amusing, I know . . . . . .

Originally posted by penncam
:There was this weird lookin' guy out in the shadows trying to act like part of the scenery.

:cheers: penn

How IS BK these days???:biggrin:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Christy
(I think a liquor store on every corner is quite dandy! I wish I had one in walking distance of my place. :wink: )

:clap: Amen to that! I'd rather a liquor store on each corner than a mental institute -- take your pick! :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
:clap: Amen to that! I'd rather a liquor store on each corner than a mental institute -- take your pick! :biggrin:

Me thinks I live in Mental Institution, and I'm the head nutter! :twitch: :roflmao:

K

Kain99

It's ok Barbra you were just sitting at the wrong table and I think you left early.....

There was a ton of wishful thinking going on....

Really Hot guy - Checking us out for about 30 minutes we just couldn't help but speculate...:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
Really Hot guy - Checking us out for about 30 minutes we just couldn't help but speculate...:biggrin:

Just as he couldn’t help but spectate. :really:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If there's someone on here who annoys you so much, why not just put them on "Ignore"? That way you don't ever have to read their posts if it's going to get you so worked up.

Besides, Christy, you liked Jimmy just fine and he was the WORST when it came to drivel and elitism. Sorry, Jimmy - I luv ya but it's true.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by vraiblonde
If there's someone on here who annoys you so much, why not just put them on "Ignore"? That way you don't ever have to read their posts if it's going to get you so worked up.

nahh, thanks. I'll stick to drinking; helps keep the liquor stores on each corner in the county. :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Now just a minute, board mommy!

Well, I personally think you guys are being a bunch of jerks. Every time SmallTown posts anything you people unload on him like some dog pack. Also, for your information, he has never sent a complaint about any posts ever. We've never received so much as a PM from him. So I don't know where you get off saying that he runs to Admin unless some of you just like to look foolish.

And Kain says I never laugh - HA!

:razz2: I makee no claimee that that he's gone to complain! Heck, this sandbox isn't all that hard to play in! Now you have to admit the post about immigrating Hondas and Subarus into the country; paralleling them with Legal aliens is a stretch!
That's the kind of reply that sends most of us to the floor gasping for breath and asking for mercy, please! I can't go through life this way; if I laugh any harder, I'm going to have an accident!
:bubble: :bubble: penn

Christy

b*tch rocket

Besides, Christy, you liked Jimmy just fine and he was the WORST when it came to drivel and elitism. Sorry, Jimmy - I luv ya but it's true.

Yes, but Jimmy, just like smcdem, is still very young an can be molded into my image! :wink: :roflmao: Well, I think smcdem is a lost cause without MAJOR intervention. The kind like when your kid joins the Moonies or the Hari Krishnas! :wink: :lmao:

K

Kain99

We aren't being mean... I think ya just missed out on the banter cuz' you weren't smoking at the bar.... Don't get upset we're all just joking. :smile: