Has karma made forums meaner?

smcop

It seems people are being more angry more openly on the forums since the end of karma. :lmao: What are your thoughts?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It seems people are being more angry more openly on the forums since the end of karma. :lmao: What are your thoughts?

No, they are the same old mean people that were on here before. The only difference is now they insult you to your face instead of "anonymously". Plus the insults have gotten much more creative. I actually think there's less :bs: because some folks are chicken to say to your face what they used to say in karma. Of course, no matter what, the gossips and rumor mongers are still flapping their gums because they have nothing better to do, but that'll never change.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
No, they are the same old mean people that were on here before. The only difference is now they insult you to your face instead of "anonymously". Plus the insults have gotten much more creative. I actually think there's less :bs: because some folks are chicken to say to your face what they used to say in karma. Of course, no matter what, the gossips and rumor mongers are still flapping their gums because they have nothing better to do, but that'll never change.

:yeahthat: All sugar to your face and one on one but as soon as they have an audience... :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I do believe the MPD population has increased tenfold....:lmao:

No, if you check the join date on the mpd's, they just pulled out their "pre-karma" ones that had been mothballed. :shrug: Still the exact same hateful people.

smcop

Honey, the most nasty, mean post on here isn't even close to what was being sent via karma.
I'm not complaining about it. I used to get some creative karma, and was always befuddled at why the people wouldn't sign it. I like a good argument. This is all still anonymous, lol I don't know why people were afraid to sign their name in karma, lol except being afraid of the little red dots!

smcop

I do believe the MPD population has increased tenfold....:lmao:
I have an MPD at the request of um..I think it was mmdad who told me not to use smcop because as a cop I am not allowed to have an opinion contrary to others! Oh, my mpd is sommpd! haha

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All sugar to your face and one on one but as soon as they have an audience... :lmao:

Don't you just hate that when someone you thought you had a friendly relationship with runs their mouth to their friends behind your back?