Has karma made forums meaner?

sommpd

From Ms. Erica

Get out of this thread, you two ignorant tards are ruining it. Just what we need in there, a studio poser cop and a :stalker

I got this private message.

Ok.... I think I am supposed to be the "poser cop" but who is the stalker?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
What goes around comes around. It does not matter that you have mended the fence between your self and some one you have injured that is between you and that person. What matters is that you have shown yourself to be an unreliable and untrustworthy friend and others will make note of that and be less likely to trust you.

:snort: Funny coming from a "stolen" mpd.

My two cents, stop judging others on the basis of yourself. I actually adore all the friends and aquaintances I know for who they are. Every person gives something of themselves to the world and that's what makes them unique and special. If I made friends on the basis of others' opinions, I would have missed out on the opportunity to know some really wonderful people and make some fabulous friends. If all you have as friends are "yes men" then you don't have any true friends. If you can't forgive your friends, then you are not a true friend. Do I agree with Pixie on everything? Heck no. However, that's part of the reason I like her. :kiss:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
What goes around comes around. It does not matter that you have mended the fence between your self and some one you have injured that is between you and that person. What matters is that you have shown yourself to be an unreliable and untrustworthy friend and others will make note of that and be less likely to trust you.

Get over it and yourself. I immediately manned up and confronted what i had done. You on the otherhand are a coward. Scared to say what you really think to me so you'll play all kissy kissy to my face but then talk crap as soon as my back is turned. Let me wipe the tear from my eye that you don't want to trust me or be my friend..... I don't really care what YOUR opinion of me is. People screw up its human nature and if we're judging here than I'd much rather be someone who can and will admit and face what they've done than a fake ass coward.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Chasey - oops, I mean Ms Erica - doesn't like you being in your own thread, and she doesn't like me responding to your comments about me.
Excuse me? Don't throw my name into any of this. Get your ####ing MPD's straight before you ASSume.

Freakyfreak

My Freak!
Get over it and yourself. I immediately manned up and confronted what i had done. You on the otherhand are a coward. Scared to say what you really think to me so you'll play all kissy kissy to my face but then talk crap as soon as my back is turned. Let me wipe the tear from my eye that you don't want to trust me or be my friend..... I don't really care what YOUR opinion of me is. People screw up its human nature and if we're judging here than I'd much rather be someone who can and will admit and face what they've done than a fake ass coward.

I know you don't like what I have said but it is true I was just responding to your post. This mpd was created to be fake and cowardly.

smcop

From Ms. Erica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Get out of this thread, you two ignorant tards are ruining it. Just what we need in there, a studio poser cop and a :stalker

I got this private message.

Ok.... I think I am supposed to be the "poser cop" but who is the stalker?

ok...fixed?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I know you don't like what I have said but it is true I was just responding to your post. This mpd was created to be fake and cowardly.

No, it's your opinion. :buddies: Funny how I've not once ever felt the need to hide behind a fake and cowardly MPD to voice my opinion. Your spine is a little weak; you may want to work on your posture.

sommpd

What would be interesting to see is the spike of opened accounts past average since Karma has been closed - even on a percentage basis would be good enough...
Yea, and we can all do this from the basement of the science building. hahahahhha