Has karma made forums meaner?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Don't you just hate that when someone you thought you had a friendly relationship with runs their mouth to their friends behind your back?

I do but what I hate even more is when someone else can't get over it even after two people have worked thier own crap out.

You want everyone else to let it die; why don't you?

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
I came after Karma, so I dont really know what it was about, but from what I hear folks could get pretty nasty.

Is it coming back?

MMDad

Lem Putt
I have an MPD at the request of um..I think it was mmdad who told me not to use smcop because as a cop I am not allowed to have an opinion contrary to others! Oh, my mpd is sommpd! haha

You buffoon. I said that your idiocy is bringing discredit to your department. You are welcome to have whatever ignorant opinion you want.

sommpd

You buffoon. I said that your idiocy is bringing discredit to your department. You are welcome to have whatever ignorant opinion you want.
Why the name calling? You have an opinion and I have an opinon. Is your life so sheltered that other's aren't allowed to disagree! MY opinion was shared with those who have the most facts of that case! The prosecutor's office. What makes you think you are smarter than them? Oh, or wait..are you going to tell me it's a big conspiracy now!

sommpd

and this is what you said............

You should get a different user name if you want to keep posting here. You may be a great person IRL, and you may be a great cop, but on here you come across as a major tool.

You have done nothing but hurt the public image of your department. You are here defending the indefensible, solely because they wear a uniform.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF POSTS HERE WHERE I CONDEMN COPS WHO ABUSE THE AUTHORITY INVESTED IN THEM!

As a veteran, I understand standing behind your brothers in arms, but there has to come a point where you say WTF.

If you can't see that in this case, I cannot imagine what it would take. Unbelievable.

You must not have read all my posts. I never defended the police actions, I always said they were wrong! I just never wanted them to go to jail for a mistake. These are good people, who with the right intentions, did something wrong! There are accidental deaths all the time where people do not go to jail!

jetmonkey

Attachments

• troll_spray.jpg
    troll_spray.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 77

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'd like to buy the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves.

:huggy:

Freakyfreak

My Freak!
:yeahthat: All sugar to your face and one on one but as soon as they have an audience... :lmao:

What goes around comes around. It does not matter that you have mended the fence between your self and some one you have injured that is between you and that person. What matters is that you have shown yourself to be an unreliable and untrustworthy friend and others will make note of that and be less likely to trust you.