have u ever... ( game!!)

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
ok im getting kinda bored soooooooo lets play a game!!!
ok its called have u ever, I ask a question, and the next person answers it and then asks a question, then the next person answers it and then asks a question... and so on untell we get bored or somtin with it...
so let me start:
have u ever... tried ur horses food before he/she did, and liked it :lmao:
now next person answers and u can have a short story or what ever then they ask a horse question

I

Inkpen

sunflower said:
Have you ever played with your horses ding o ling
Yes..had to wash it, reduces ding o ling infections.
Question: How many times have you slept ( in a stall) with your horse?

Farrier

flarenuphope said:
ok im getting kinda bored soooooooo lets play a game!!!
ok its called have u ever, I ask a question, and the next person answers it and then asks a question, then the next person answers it and then asks a question... and so on untell we get bored or somtin with it...
so let me start:
have u ever... tried ur horses food before he/she did, and liked it :lmao:
now next person answers and u can have a short story or what ever then they ask a horse question

Sweet feed is not bad. :lmao:Question: have you ever found thrush in your horse's hoof got it on your hand and the wiped your runny nose. It sticks with you for the rest of the day. :lmao:

Last edited:
Inkpen said:
Yes..had to wash it, reduces ding o ling infections.
Question: How many times have you slept ( in a stall) with your horse?

I can recall 3 - but I was young when we had our horse farm and that was only the number of times I was allowed to. But we had an intercom system from the barn to the house.

Farrier

teverheart2002 said:
Forgot to ask a question: What was your worst fall? In honor of Remax :huggy:

Daughters large pony. I was on him with no halter or bridel hell I was bare back nothing but mane. :smack: I was bucked had my pager on and thought I broke my HIP. Had to shoe the next day OUCH!!!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Does hand breeding a mare and "helping" him get it in count? If so Mingiz will say yes... :coffee:

Hmmm :rolleyes: I have mares ...who owns the stud? Who's holding what,,,I have the mares head whatcha got? ding o ling :lmao:

Cowgirl

Sadielady said:
Have you everpicked up "road apples" with your hands and slung them at another person?

:lmao: Yes, Many times. We would get in sh!t fights when I was in college...on the campus farm. We'd gang up and attack someone....wipe it on their cars...on the door handles and stuff. Ah....good times.

:shrug: Horse crap is WAY better for throwing than cow crap. :barf:

K

Katie

teverheart2002 said:

Most painful fall, or most embarrassing?

Most painful is when I was jumping a horse that had no business jumping. I went over the fence, he didn't. I landed on hit my head hard on the ground. I cracked my helmet from hitting the ground so hard.

Most embarrassing is when I was riding my horse at a horse show and got bucked off in the middle of a class. I came off so ungracefully, and landed on my tush.

My next question is...

Have you ever ridden a horse you had no business riding?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowgirl

teverheart2002 said:

I haven't had any bad falls really...just some funny ones. Once, I fell off after my horse refused a jump...I landed next to the rails and looked like I was lounging back on them. My horse was standing in front of me...she lowered her head and spit out her bit and the whole bridle fell off. I don't know how...I must've pulled the crownpiece over her poll when i fell off or something. :lmao:

Once I was in a lesson and we were all standing in the middle of the ring listening to the instructor. I was on a horse who liked to spook all of the sudden and bolt..for no reason. So, all of the sudden the horse lunged out to the side and I was sitting in mid-air with no horse under me. It felt like I was in a cartoon.

Kevin Federline

Have you ever been to bed with a chick that looks like the below picture?

Dougster & Bustem raise your hands!

Attachments

• Jabba.jpg
    Jabba.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 63