have u ever... ( game!!)

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
I had an app pleasure horse I showed for a few years..this mare was spooky...I cut a fart on her (real loud) in the warm up pen one time huzzy bought threw me off.. :lmao:

Beano :lmao:

Farrier

Cowgirl said:
:lmao: Yes, Many times. We would get in sh!t fights when I was in college...on the campus farm. We'd gang up and attack someone....wipe it on their cars...on the door handles and stuff. Ah....good times.

:shrug: Horse crap is WAY better for throwing than cow crap. :barf:

No cow is better partiularly when you find the ones that are dry on the out side and moist in the center.They throw better and explode on impact. :lmao:

MorganLover

GROSS Paso, i just about peed myself laughing at that one :killingme :razz: wish i had as good of a horse background as you guys, i have only been into horses for the past few years, ever since happy got her first horse.

Question: Who hasn't come off a horse?

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Not me I have been thrown twice in the last 28 years...:knockonwood:

I WAS having a great record of over 15 years Not being thrown....but in the last 4 months I've been thrown 3 times ... training my feral mare. I gota feeling she's gona launch my azz a few more times. :lmao:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Pasofever said:
Not me I have been thrown twice in the last 28 years...:knockonwood:

I think the question was "who has come off their horse??... I remember hearing something about a sandbar incident.....

Wisecrackin"

HorseLady said:
I think the question was "who has come off their horse??... I remember hearing something about a sandbar incident.....

:smack: That does not count..I basically walked off and it was voluntarly...

Ps mail me your check..you are the last one... :lmao:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Yup, taking care of that today - we were gone for almost a week - 6 days without my computer! I"m not sure what I missed the most....
Hey, how many spots are still open?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
HorseLady said:
Yup, taking care of that today - we were gone for almost a week - 6 days without my computer! I"m not sure what I missed the most....
Hey, how many spots are still open?

We are booked, could squeeze someone in if I HAD too....your spot is the last I was saving and not paid for....so we are booked and PAID...way to go...I was tickled at how fast I was able to fill....I emailed the form to everyone on my email list..