have u ever... ( game!!)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Yuck, I didn't say that, but I did have one of my mom's friends try to force a "road apple" in my lips to put me in my place as a kid. Nice friends MOM!

I did a lot of stupid things as a kid and had a lot of falls (go figure). I used to jump on the horses in the pasture from the fence line when they were wandering too close to the fence. They of course would take off with me.
The dumbest thing we used to do is close both ends of the center isle barn, get on the horses backwards and bareback, make the horses run up and down the hall and then we would try to push each other off (which we did into the center block walls!). I look back now and think where was my supervision! We are lucky to be alive.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
that reminds me when we were kids bareback backwards jumping :killingme what a riot to watch. My girl was bareback backwards cantering the other day. :smack: me I set bad examples :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

Inkpen said:
Yes..had to wash it, reduces ding o ling infections.
Question: How many times have you slept ( in a stall) with your horse?

Several times when I first got Lou....and R spent the night with him on a horse blanket last time he coliced.

Thanks again to all of you for the thoughts and support. :huggy:

2baymares

BellaGurl2007 said:
Have you Ever jumped with no rains or sturips befor????

Yes, when we were kids, use to jump on horses in field, no bridle, no saddle, no halter and run and jump them.... well the horses would run then jump, buck etc. to get us off. The pasture was over 50 acreas ... and we sometimes were scared but we did it anyways. They could take us through alot of terrain...hills, stream, woods & beach. sooo much fun. and great to still be alive.

Has anyone ever had a their horse pass gass while it was in the water up to its b-hole?

SerenitStables

persimmoncf said:
that reminds me when we were kids bareback backwards jumping :killingme what a riot to watch. My girl was bareback backwards cantering the other day. :smack: me I set bad examples :killingme

We used to do that too and double bareback jumping. Riding in the moonlight bareback.

It was all in good fun.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
We used to do that too and double bareback jumping. Riding in the moonlight bareback.

It was all in good fun.

Yes we used to fly accross the field...bareback double jumping ditches as we went...the good old days...I rode to Lex park one time and went threw the McD drive through..went through Leonardtown ALL the time

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
Yes we used to fly accross the field...bareback double jumping ditches as we went...the good old days...I rode to Lex park one time and went threw the McD drive through..went through Leonardtown ALL the time

I remember me and my best friend boarded at a barn in Waldorf off of Rt. 228 and we road to the shopping center with Circuit City in it and went to Wendys. Scared the girls in the drive through to death. It was great...but it rained. Thank goodness it was like 80! :smile:

2baymares

Pasofever said:

I heard you almost was arrested for doing that. .... but they didn't know what to do with your horse :lmao: .

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
I heard you almost was arrested for doing that. .... but they didn't know what to do with your horse :lmao: .

Yeah dont ever ride topless you can get in trouble for that :ohwell:

Cowgirl said:
Once I was in a lesson and we were all standing in the middle of the ring listening to the instructor. I was on a horse who liked to spook all of the sudden and bolt..for no reason. So, all of the sudden the horse lunged out to the side and I was sitting in mid-air with no horse under me. It felt like I was in a cartoon.

:lmao: My NSH LOVED to do that to me. He was ring sour so the first round we would totally steal the show (well-he would anyway) then turn-around and it was the horse from hell and he would move so quick there was nothing you could do but try to anticipate him and hang on for dear life. We did eventually get him to calm down enough to get through shows, but not before he dumped my butt off plenty of times. :lol:

Katie said:
My next question is...

Have you ever ridden a horse you had no business riding?

Nope. Although Wayne Newton's daughter might have a different take on that... I was at Youth Nationals in OKC in a English class with her with a different NSH (She hardly ever did anything wrong) anyway, we reversed and the butt decided that she didn't want to go this way and swung around on me right when I was in a pack of horses. I got her back under control soon enough, but my mom said that his daughter and I just barely missed a head on collision with our horses. :lol:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Cowgirl said:
:lmao: Yes, Many times. We would get in sh!t fights when I was in college...on the campus farm. We'd gang up and attack someone....wipe it on their cars...on the door handles and stuff. Ah....good times.

:shrug: Horse crap is WAY better for throwing than cow crap. :barf:

HA, you guys knew better than to do that to me. I would have KILLED you and Lindsey. :) (Of course that would be AFTER I made y'all clean it off my car)

:lalala:

Cowgirl

Phyxius said:
HA, you guys knew better than to do that to me. I would have KILLED you and Lindsey. :) (Of course that would be AFTER I made y'all clean it off my car)
:lalala:

:killingme :killingme Right!

We did have some good times...we'd get Jenny's wagon good too....

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
2baymares said:
Has anyone ever had a their horse pass gass while it was in the water up to its b-hole?
nope but i would lmao if she did and probably fall off laghing so hard.
question: any one get on a horse that either spooked/decided to jump a pasture fence or show ring fence?

T

TWHFAN1

Have U ever kicked a frozen pile of turds and felt like you broke a friggin toe??

Had a friend who got a frozen turd in the eye! Had to have stiches, needless to say we were all in stiches when we heard what happened!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I had an app pleasure horse I showed for a few years..this mare was spooky...I cut a fart on her (real loud) in the warm up pen one time huzzy bought threw me off.. :lmao:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
I had an app pleasure horse I showed for a few years..this mare was spooky...I cut a fart on her (real loud) in the warm up pen one time huzzy bought threw me off.. :lmao:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

keep eatn those beans