Have we decided...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure if I did or not. It has been awhile. I don't like rice or seaweed.

This has no seaweed. You make the sushi rice and use an eggroll wrapper as the binding. Roll it up with meat, veggies and sauce, then fry it in peanut oil. The rice sort of melts and the whole thing is outrageously good.

I'm not sure if I did or not. It has been awhile. I don't like rice or seaweed.

I agree with the seaweed. Too fishy tasting for me.

I do like sushi and sashimi that don't use seaweed that's made with fresh fish products. Has to be fresh and sushi-quality.

Can't make this meeting. Still home recuperating.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This has no seaweed. You make the sushi rice and use an eggroll wrapper as the binding. Roll it up with meat, veggies and sauce, then fry it in peanut oil. The rice sort of melts and the whole thing is outrageously good.

I might be inclined to try that.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
No. Sushi is much worse. But if you add ketchup, it might not be so bad.

I won’t eat Sushi anymore. The last time was at San Souci Plaza and I ended up with big red blotches all over my body. I looked like I was attacked by several Octopuses. Yes, I said Octopuses.

Hank

my war
I won’t eat Sushi anymore. The last time was at San Souci Plaza and I ended up with big red blotches all over my body. I looked like I was attacked by several Octopuses. Yes, I said Octopuses.

Best Sushi is in P. Fred @ Sakura when Irish John is working.

Hank

my war
kinda wonder if sum1, meaning ____ (don`t have 2 spell her name out) would like to finally meet a person 1 on 1 afterwards. & both parties shall adhere to the meaning of Privy Chat? civil & in complete confidence.

saved for posterity :buddies: