Have we decided...

lovinmaryland

Sorry we wont be able to make this weeks soiree. We will being doing CIP Saturday night for some green beer. Hope you all have fun :cheers:

cricketmd

That's a long haul for me and Caps are playing a big game tonight, but your ass does need to come have a drink with me!

I forgot about Caps game :ohwell: I was just worried about missing end of Georgetown Hoya game :lol: ... luckily Caps dont start until 8:30 tonight :buddies: Do they have a tv?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Vrai wants to hang out, she can hang w/ my peeps...

If you're scared, just say you're scared. :bubble:

Pix and I already tried to pull her out one night and she came up w/ some kinda lame excuse....
Because you PMed me at like midnight. Pixie knows I lubs her and would meet her for a drink any time.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Sounds like you better save a pretty big table.
I was hoping that some of you folks can come out early tonight? On Friday CIP gets pretty busy around 4pm. I've seen the bar completely full by then. I will talk to the manager to try to get us a table for 10(?) but I can't hold it for long if no one is there but me. So, if anyone can be there earlier, please do...
I forgot about Caps game :ohwell: I was just worried about missing end of Georgetown Hoya game :lol: ... luckily Caps dont start until 8:30 tonight :buddies: Do they have a tv?
CIP has 32 of them...