Hawaiian Shirts

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Do you have the kind that were made of real parachute material? The kind that when you sat on a couch you slid because there was no "grip". They were sooooo cool!!

Yeah I've seen the style come back but I guess they got smart and used a different material...hahaha

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I never go in there anymore. I'll have to stop by. A girl at work told me to try Fashion Bug. I get most of my tops there and I think that I may have seen some cute pheasant style tops there with hawaiian flowers on them.

Cato has them - or at least they did a week ago. They were having a huge Clearance and I got some good stuff! (But not any Hawaiian Shirts!)

sockgirl77

I told you to go to fashion bug or whatever :shrug:

They had multiple "tropical leaf" print things...as I recall :shrug:

I did go there. I went there, Cato, Wal*Fart, Target, Peebles, Belk, and K-Mart. Nothing. Only places that I didn't try was Ross and Marshall's. But I do not have time to dig there.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I did go there. I went there, Cato, Wal*Fart, Target, Peebles, Belk, and K-Mart. Nothing. Only places that I didn't try was Ross and Marshall's. But I do not have time to dig there.

well that sucks. Just wear something bright, you'll be fine :yay: (well, ok, bright and/or skimpy...either way it is tropical, right? :lol:)