Headlamp & Clip-on Light Recommendations?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:killingme

I saw this one and was thinking I may try it to start:

Buy Petzl Tikka Plus 2 Headlamp - Petzl at Moosejaw - Free Shipping on orders over $49

What's interesting is the black one had no interest in my son at all (2pm). Just strolled a mere 20-25 feet from him while he was mowing grass to create a path into the woods. When my son realized what he was seeing (brain said BLACK PANTHER !!!) he started backing up with the mower until he got close enough to the house to run inside. The big cats we have around are used to seeing people and hearing all of the sounds we make with mowers, etc. Obviously no interest in people for the most part? They usually are active at night but I have known of other sightings during the day also - the black one and a tan one.

:shrug: Couple of 500 watt floodlamps and a small generator on wheels? If the light doesn't protect you, the noise will.....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Probably not, I seem to have it under control most of the time. When I see the flashlight section in stores I automatically look away ....
Does it have anything to do with the fact that a flashlight resembles a, uh... ?

Last edited: