Health Insurance Increases for 2018

black dog

Free America
See... little ol' us can't compete with those guys. I'm now beginning to think looking for someone recently retired that wants something to do and make some side money.

It's just the opposite for us with welders out here, non union shops and factorys tend to pay 10.50 to 14 dollars a hour with no bennies here.
The biggest problem is finding someone that can actually show up and pass not only the first drug test but the second one shortly after the first.

seven

We're hiring too; we need electronics technicians badly...and it's even tougher to recruit when we don't offer a hugely generous benefit package..one that includes health insurance.

Ha. You run around here boasting how fat your wallet is and posting pics of all your boats yet you're too damn cheap to offer your employees health insurance. Wow!

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

black dog

Free America
Ha. You run around here boasting how fat your wallet is and posting pics of all your boats yet you're too damn cheap to offer your employees health insurance. Wow!

You sound just like all the uneducated factory rats out here that have no conception on how a business works much less how to run one..

black dog

Free America

It's a shame that like you, small businesses can't get for there employees free medical, dental, vision,phone,internet,housing and a Snap card like you and your friends.

Restitution

Still haven't heard anything that proves this^^^^ as being incorrect.

I know plenty of small businesses and business owners that provide at least some sort of health insurance. None of them seem to have as much time as you to run around internet forums all day but... they do well. Well enough to provide their loyal employees with insurance :yay:

black dog

Free America

I know plenty of small businesses and business owners that provide at least some sort of health insurance. None of them seem to have as much time as you to run around internet forums all day but... they do well. Well enough to provide their loyal employees with insurance :yay:

Name a few small businesses that do that.

Restitution

Name a few small businesses that do that.

My wife works for one ya' big dummah!

Dentist owns 2 small practices. Health benefit available to all workers (not the best but at least available)

Also, a buddy of mine owns a small plumbing supply company... benefits for all employees.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

LMAO. This is fun. Leading you around by the nose....seeing you post one stupid comment after another in front of lots of folks who know better.

Rock on, loser boy. :buddies:

Restitution

LMAO. This is fun. Leading you around by the nose....seeing you post one stupid comment after another in front of lots of folks who know better.

Rock on, loser boy. :buddies:

So are you insinuating that you DO offer insurance to your employees? If so, then I apologize for misreading when you said that other companies want to offer benefits to their employees.

Otherwise.....

LIAR!! :yay:

seven

And you really are slow. Did you have a point?

Just wondering why someone that boasts that he is so wealthy is so stinkin cheap. That's all. Carry on with your cheap ass self Pal! Doesn't surprise me though. Everything seems to be about you. Your favorite subject.

Restitution

Just wondering why someone that boasts that he is so wealthy is so stinkin cheap. That's all. Carry on with your cheap ass self Pal! Doesn't surprise me though. Everything seems to be about you. Your favorite subject.

Lets see....

- Runs his mouth constantly yet, when challenged to produce real money or have a spine, folds like a coward and runs like a dog.... CHECK
- Feels the need to endlessly post pictures of anonymous possesions in the vein attempts to impress... (a.k.a. small penis syndrome).... CHECK
- Professes to be some great businessman but, spends countless time here on this forum every day.... CHECK
- Claims to be a great small businessman but, cannot sacrifice to provide benefits to his employees.... CHECK

It's just adding up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So are you insinuating that you DO offer insurance to your employees? If so, then I apologize for misreading when you said that other companies want to offer benefits to their employees.

Otherwise.....

LIAR!! :yay:

Do try to keep up, slow kid. We can see you are struggling with that. ;-)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lets see....

- Runs his mouth constantly yet, when challenged to produce real money or have a spine, folds like a coward and runs like a dog.... CHECK
- Feels the need to endlessly post pictures of anonymous possesions in the vein attempts to impress... (a.k.a. small penis syndrome).... CHECK
- Professes to be some great businessman but, spends countless time here on this forum every day.... CHECK
- Claims to be a great small businessman but, cannot sacrifice to provide benefits to his employees.... CHECK

It's just adding up.

Lookee...the shortbus crowd has a gained a new member. Good for you guys. :yay:

Hey..speaking of..I found some picks of my dirt bikes and ATVs. You ready for those? :razz:

Last edited:

seven

lets see....

- runs his mouth constantly yet, when challenged to produce real money or have a spine, folds like a coward and runs like a dog.... Check
- feels the need to endlessly post pictures of anonymous possesions in the vein attempts to impress... (a.k.a. Small penis syndrome).... Check
- professes to be some great businessman but, spends countless time here on this forum every day.... Check
- claims to be a great small businessman but, cannot sacrifice to provide benefits to his employees.... Check

it's just adding up.

check