Health Insurance Increases for 2018

black dog

Free America
Lol. Keep thinking along those lines. No wonder you can't find good people to work for you. No benefits. Shat pay! Good luck :yay:

Still waiting on the names of those small businesses with free health care from you.. Guess I should have brought a chair.. and a hassock...

black dog

Free America
Oh.... forgive me. I am quite confident that you are offering TOP DOLLAR for those jobs with no benefits! See it all the time.

Hopefully, you are not too ignorant to pick up on the sarcasm.

I see jobs all the time in the gas & oil industry that pay 50 to 120 dollars a hour. With no bennies...
Working on a 1099 pays no bennies in most cases..

black dog

Free America
Still haven't heard anything that proves this^^^^ as being incorrect.

I know plenty of small businesses and business owners that provide at least some sort of health insurance. None of them seem to have as much time as you to run around internet forums all day but... they do well. Well enough to provide their loyal employees with insurance :yay:

My wife works for one ya' big dummah!

Dentist owns 2 small practices. Health benefit available to all workers (not the best but at least available)

Also, a buddy of mine owns a small plumbing supply company... benefits for all employees.

BTW... nice try junior. No one said anything about free but, sometimes reading is NOT fundamental.

Don't sidestep... Your the Big Put Up or Shut Up Man,,,,, come on. Post them..
Post the small businesses that offer some sort of company paid or paid in part health care... It's not that hard to post them..

Chris0nllyn

Don't sidestep... Your the Big Put Up or Shut Up Man,,,,, come on. Post them..
Post the small businesses that offer some sort of company paid or paid in part health care... It's not that hard to post them..

I don't get it.

Gilligan posts a bunch of stuff, and if you don't believe him, you're stupid.

Someone else post something and the world will end if they don't prove it?

black dog

Free America
I don't get it.

And you probably won't...
He made a statement that he knows that certain small businesses help pay or offer health insurance.. and it's from the Mr Nutup man himself...
It's pretty simple post what businesses do offer that.

black dog

Free America
Still waiting... junior! :tap:

What are you waiting for? The topic is health Insurance premiums..
I don't offer any health insurance..
I'm not the one who posted ... That they know of small businesses that do...

I'll never offer health Care in any manner.

I didn't think that you would post any company's..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh.... forgive me. I am quite confident that you are offering TOP DOLLAR for those jobs with no benefits! See it all the time.

Hopefully, you are not too ignorant to pick up on the sarcasm.

Far less ignorant than your min wage arse for not realizing how much money some people make out in the real world..when they take risks..are entrepreneurial...things like that. ;-)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I posted something about the pay? Nope,..sure didn't, liar. You liars...you should form a club. Oh wait...

seven

I posted something about the pay? Nope,..sure didn't, liar. You liars...you should form a club. Oh wait...

Ha. You run around here boasting how fat your wallet is and posting pics of all your boats yet you're too damn cheap to offer your employees health insurance. Wow!

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ha. You run around here boasting how fat your wallet is and posting pics of all your boats yet you're too damn cheap to offer your employees health insurance. Wow!

:killingme
being in welfare yourself, I would not have expected you to grasp the issue..much less to have read any of the articles at the links I posted. Go get tonight's colt bumper and relax, tool.

And it's not just boats. It's a raft of collector vehicles..recreational vehicles..just lots of toys. Neener neener

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So we know that Resty and Rumprider are the same person irl . We know from what depths seven drug up from. Sappy has a known string of predecessors. Am I missing any connections on the troll farm?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How can you not fill that void around here? Aren't there a shee-ite ton of electronics technicians transitioning from the Navy on Pax River? Are you targeting them with recruiting? Hell... I know of 4 that will be getting out/retiring in the next 3 months myself.

No more than 5 or 6 ET's a year getting out a year at pax, AT's would be a better bet.

Restitution

I don't get it.

Exactly!!!

Its the same old story day in and day out with these geriatrics! They boast, whine, and back each other up when they have a point to make BUT.... god forbid that someone call them on it (then they run and hide like nutless wonders) or someone else counter their idiocity (then the people who can't man up ... demand proof from you!)

To know the REAL story you need to look beyond this thread.

BTW... seems blackdog really likes to come to the aid of his butt buddy Gilligan.... Long distance relationship???