Heart shaped asses..gotta love them..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG what were we thinking? Gotta love these butts...so peeps now what...she did fit on our two horse trailer extra tall..took up both slots..got a halter to fit her..lol came with her..got a bridle someone gave me..guess we need a special draft saddle or will one of my treeless Bob Marshalls work...oh god..

Attachments

• hope.jpg
    hope.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 527
  • hope1.jpg
    hope1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 242

PrepH4U

OMG what were we thinking? Gotta love these butts...so peeps now what...she did fit on our two horse trailer extra tall..took up both slots..got a halter to fit her..lol came with her..got a bridle someone gave me..guess we need a special draft saddle or will one of my treeless Bob Marshalls work...oh god..

Oh so pretty! What muscles on those legs! Is she a gentle giant?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yesterdays pics..

Attachments

• DSC01537.jpg
    DSC01537.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC01538.jpg
    DSC01538.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC01539.jpg
    DSC01539.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC01543.jpg
    DSC01543.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC01554.jpg
    DSC01554.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 164

Hoover

OMG - I didnt know they did horses. Gorgeous - the chest is beautiful. I need to keep that in mind when my son is ready - he wants a draft.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Naw not that sale this is a yearly one on friendship school they always have horses all amish horses for field work or buggy...I think she was the highest selling horse and we got her cheap I think. Some buggy horses nice driving horses they could not get a $5 bid on. A few got the $5 bid. They went to a killer. This girl was a local amish horse used for field work. He had problems with her when hitched he said if he used an engine she could not hear him over it (like when doing hay) and if the horse beside her hit her with his tail she would bolt and she could not hear him to stop. So he sold her. We are riding her and have had no issues. She was born on his farm. Never ridden but she has adapted well matter of fact a 13 and 16 yr old are riding her now. She will have a much easier life here. And then he tells us she as been in with a black and white homozyogous (?) spotten draft :faint: she does look like she could be pregnant ...

SoMDGirl42

She's beautiful! Riding her must be like riding a living room couch, she's wide!

What kind of draft, and how old is she?? Wouldn't that be great if she is pregnant. Two drafts :yahoo:

highnote

Wow, not even the $5 bid. Were the no bid/ $5 bid ones all older standardbreds? How many drafts were there in comparison to the standardbreds? Any other types? How old is your mare? What was the age range of the majority of horses at the auction? I'm curious to know how much your draft sold for (if you don't mind me asking) you can PM me if you dont want to post it here. Sorry for all the questions!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Really pretty. What's your plans for this one?

Johns ride horse..

WOAH!!! a two for one!!!

:smack:

She's beautiful! Riding her must be like riding a living room couch, she's wide!

What kind of draft, and how old is she?? Wouldn't that be great if she is pregnant. Two drafts :yahoo:

The little amish girl said after the second ride..." she is like doing the splits on the kitchen table" lol

Wow, not even the $5 bid. Were the no bid/ $5 bid ones all older standardbreds? How many drafts were there in comparison to the standardbreds? Any other types? How old is your mare? What was the age range of the majority of horses at the auction? I'm curious to know how much your draft sold for (if you don't mind me asking) you can PM me if you dont want to post it here. Sorry for all the questions!

Well he eventually got $5 killer could not pass it up...yeah standardbreds..there were only old black boy will post pics...pair of young ones grey..bay roan...pair of hafflingers...belgin and our gray the belgin did $200 then ours...the black our friend got..19 h skinny sores all over...$250 we paid $1500