Hello Boys!

SoMDGirl42

Do areolas really differ that vastly in color?
What are the color choices, and does size matter?
My newly minted 13 y/o girl has been taller then me for a year or so. :lol:
The day I realized my son was taller than me :bawl: He's 6'2". My little one will be taller than me by 3rd grade at this rate :cds:
Don't feel bad, I was taller than my mom at that age. I still make fun of her for it
:cds: Mni me's height prediction is 6' - 6'3 :faint:
She takes great pride in it! Her Dad was 6'2". :lol:

Her dad is 6'4" also.

Although I'm only 5'6", I've never dated a guy shorter than 6'. I just happen to like tall guys :shrug:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
For the record... I am not this chick.... Notice... "THIS" chick.... lol

It is pretty awesome that every single mom that joins the forum will get grilled about being an MPD... This chick could legitimately be looking for a random dirty dude, and yall just ruined it.... Nice!!!

Pete

Repete
For the record... I am not this chick.... Notice... "THIS" chick.... lol

It is pretty awesome that every single mom that joins the forum will get grilled about being an MPD... This chick could legitimately be looking for a random dirty dude, and yall just ruined it.... Nice!!!

:lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What are the color choices I've seen brown, tan, pink, and one pair that I could onlt describe as liver colored. , and does size matter? yes it does
not only does the size matter, hair content (length and amount) can be a big issue.

StoneThrower

I Am Not Sure of An MPD? I Just Google The Southern Maryland Area and Found This Website, As I Am New To The County. Thought It Would Be A Good Place To Meet Ppl?? Thought Lots of Residents Used It. Nice to Meet U

Hi, Welcome to the forums! Like usual, no one cuts you a break around here. Watch your spelling, or they will nail you to a tree and harp on it endlessly.

That said there is nothing here for singles looking to meet some new friends or activity partners. There is Southern Maryland Singles, that if you make enough money and pass a sniff test you can join them, it was like 25 bucks. They do a lot of stuff and I had met some folks through them that have since moved out of the area. There is Craigslist mostly kids in the DC area or swingers and I wouldn’t recommend that.

I think Goat Point and Leonardtown Baptist Church both have singles groups for 20's or early 30's.

Hey JPC, there you go, you can start a singles group
:)

Last edited:
Hi, Welcome to the forums! Like ussaual, no one cuts you a break around here. Watch your spelling, or they will nail you to a tree and harp on it endlessly.

That said there is nothing here for singles looking to meet some new friends or activitity partners. There is Southern Maryland Singles, that if you make enough money and pass a sniff test you can join them, it was like 25 bucks. They do a lot of stuff and I had met some folks through them that have since moved out of the area. There is Craigslist mostly kids in the DC area or swingers and I wouldnt recoment that.

I think Goat Point and Leonardtown Baptist Church both have singles groups for 20's or early 30's.

Hey JPC, there you go, you can start a singles group :)

You tell her to watch her spelling and then you throw out THIS whopper???! :eyebrow: