Hello Boys!

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I don't mind being short, I just wouldn't have ever considered myself short. Most of my friends are either shorter than I am or we're about the same height. But if you wanna call me short, that's cool...I'll take it :biggrin:

I don't mean such as anything derogatory, You are 5'5" and short by my standard, I am 6'4" and I am tall by most standards. For me is kind of like stating an obvious fact. Thank you for not taking offense to my opinion! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's what I call my Mom :lol: she's 4'11-3/4" (she OWNS that extra 3/4" too, haha)

She's either "fun sized" or "vertically challenged" LOL

Don't feel bad, I was taller than my mom at that age. I still make fun of her for it

I used to be the tall one. But girl is now the reigning Queen of Height. And her new job is to get things off the top shelves. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I used to be the tall one. But girl is now the reigning Queen of Height. And her new job is to get things off the top shelves. :lmao:
:lol: And it will be forever her job.

I had an older lady stop me the other day at the store, and ask me to get something down. She said "Well gotta put that height to good use"

Yes, Mom used to say "Come on over here monkey arms, I'm sure you can reach this"..........then my younger brother hit his growth spurt and bypassed everyone, he's 6'2"

DEEKAYPEE8569

Technically I am 6'4 and 1/4" to 6'4 and 1/2" depending on who is measuring me, but on my ID's and when people ask - I am 6'4". It does not matter that much, I am tall and well yes, I am sorry to say dear but you are short. No big deal. Life goes on, just remember to smile and have fun living!

"I'm between 6'1" and 6'6", depending on which convenience store I'm leavin....." - R. White