Hello, new to forum and loads of questions!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
The only place that I know of that would charge that much ($50-$70) is Lucky Cricket Farm in Huntingtown. Welcome, and hope you find a nice barn to ride at it! Where are you located again??

DFSquare

The only place that I know of that would charge that much ($50-$70) is Lucky Cricket Farm in Huntingtown. Welcome, and hope you find a nice barn to ride at it! Where are you located again??

We live in Indian Head/La Plata. Our subdivision is listed as Indian Head but Hawthorne Road at the end of our subdivision starts La Plata. :confused:

I've met several nice ladies so far and look forward to meeting several more over the next few weeks.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
We live in Indian Head/La Plata. Our subdivision is listed as Indian Head but Hawthorne Road at the end of our subdivision starts La Plata. :confused:

I've met several nice ladies so far and look forward to meeting several more over the next few weeks.

Mary Alice Good lives on Port tobacco rd. roughly 5 minutes from you. Also linden farm is off of mitchell farm

IntegritysDream

our cowponies rock!!! they can do anything the Tally Ho horses can do !! just usually slower....:killingme

I believe A moment in time has cheeper rates, they are in leonardtown. But i think his rates are like $30 or $35 for an adult instructor, or like $25 or less for the junior instructors to teach the childern (kids learning from experienced kids.... always a great thing!). They have lots of ponies to fit the kids. Dont quote me though, but i know hes not as expensive as most. The only thing is you usually pay up front for the month or something i believe. But they also have shows there which are VERY beginner friendly, and lots of trails ect. And there are a bunch of children there, young and old so your kids will get to make many friends, get show experience if they choose, and trail riding.... plus lots of basic knowelege. The number is 3014755434 and talk to bobby. I rode there for a little while when i first started, and i had a lot of fun there.

Also Devine on the forum is very good for lessons as well :) she teaches a lot of all around stuff, and is GREAT for training horses too.... even if they are monsters. hah