Hello SOMD!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BS Gal said:

too funny.

I joined another forum today and its not nearly as fun as this one. It does not have Karma or Smileys.

Some wierd person has tried to befriend me. Some other poster gave me instructions on how to log in and be invisible so that guy could not see me

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jaybeeztoo said:
Hey, somebody told me that tonight and I wanted to :smack: them. :ohwell:
Aw, cuz, I thought about you when I took the motorcycle past the house you were looking at buying. Won't you be my neighbor? :lmao:

Crap, you're probably too young to remember Mr. Rogers.

J

jaybeeztoo

BS Gal said:
Aw, cuz, I thought about you when I took the motorcycle past the house you were looking at buying. Won't you be my neighbor? :lmao:

Crap, you're probably too young to remember Mr. Rogers.

I know who Mr. Rogers is :lmao: I even remember Captain Kangaroo. :getdown:

Never even went to look at that house. Decided 672 sq ft was just too small. :ohwell:

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Who and or what is that?

Ummm, some kind of Mr. Rogers show. I just have memories of his female sidekick saying to look through this hand-held mirror (but it had no mirror)...I dunno, I forget :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
Ummm, some kind of Mr. Rogers show. I just have memories of his female sidekick saying to look through this hand-held mirror (but it had no mirror)...I dunno, I forget :lmao:
I guess I am WAY to young.

bubble_gum_yum

jaybeeztoo said:
I know who Mr. Rogers is :lmao: I even remember Captain Kangaroo. :getdown:

Never even went to look at that house. Decided 672 sq ft was just too small. :ohwell:

Hey everyone. I'm back (only for a few minutes).
I know who Mr. Rogers is - didn't you just love that goofy little sweater he changed into every day. And, Captain Kangaroo was a hoot. Does anyone remember HR PuffinStuff and Sigmond the Sea Monster? I used to see all of those old shows when my older sibling would play reruns.

Homer J

Power Chord
jaybeeztoo said:

That was Romper Room :dork:

Captain Kangaroo worked in the Treasure house with Mr. Moose, who was always getting ping pong balls dropped on him, and Bunny Rabbit, who was always stealing the Captains carrots. Other regulars included Mr. Green Jeans and the Town Clown. Oh, and don't forget the magic drawing board.

J

jaybeeztoo

Homer J said:
That was Romper Room :dork:

Captain Kangaroo worked in the Treasure house with Mr. Moose, who was always getting ping pong balls dropped on him, and Bunny Rabbit, who was always stealing the Captains carrots. Other regulars included Mr. Green Jeans and the Town Clown. Oh, and don't forget the magic drawing board.

:blushing:

You are right. :amen:

sparkyaclown

bubble_gum_yum said:
Hey everyone. I'm back (only for a few minutes).
I know who Mr. Rogers is - didn't you just love that goofy little sweater he changed into every day. And, Captain Kangaroo was a hoot. Does anyone remember HR PuffinStuff and Sigmond the Sea Monster? I used to see all of those old shows when my older sibling would play reruns.

HR PuffnStuff was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Always liked Captain kangaroo too.