Hello to all

F

Flo

Re: Man I was really upset this past weekend

Originally posted by Red_rocket
I had some friends over the house from out of town, and took one of them out to see the car in the garage. I know the car is covered in dust and is dirty but I opened it up to show the person the interior and there is mold all over the interior. It has just been sitting since the fuel sytem went to crap, I didn't know it was getting all molded. I got to take it out as soon as possible and clean it, inside and out

Welcome Red Rocket...:howdy:

Had a visual from your post, of the advertisement on TV where the lady discovers her moldy shower :yikes:

:biggrin:

Red_rocket

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Welcome Red. I'll forgive the import comment but for future reference several of us do drive imports. :bubble:

I haven't problem with people that Drive imports, I just don't think they belong in the same car shows as the "Classics" and I would love to see more young people taking interest in the Oldies but Goodies.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I haven't problem with people that Drive imports, I just don't think they belong in the same car shows as the "Classics" and I would love to see more young people taking interest in the Oldies but Goodies.

I was just giving you a hard time cause I can. In time you will learn to love me like the rest. :wink: I'm going American made for my next an Escalade or an Expedition. :biggrin:

willie

Young people can't afford a good 'Oldie'. If it were given to them, they couldn't afford to keep it fixed or full of gasoline so they get a Honda.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by willie
Young people can't afford a good 'Oldie'. If it were given to them, they couldn't afford to keep it fixed or full of gasoline so they get a Honda.

Really cause I have a Lexus IS 300 and it wasn't cheap by any means. The cost of maintaining it isn't cheap by any means. Late Apex has a BMW and a Mini Cooper. Neither of which are cheap to purchase or maintain. It's all about personal preference not cost.

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by willie
What do you consider young people?:confused:

tater

My personal preference....

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Really cause I have a Lexus IS 300 and it wasn't cheap by any means. The cost of maintaining it isn't cheap by any means. Late Apex has a BMW and a Mini Cooper. Neither of which are cheap to purchase or maintain. It's all about personal preference not cost.

mopar.pl

:wink:

Vince

My first car was a 70 Chevelle. Wish I still had that car. No emmision control bullsh!t. No computerized garbage. Just a big V8.:biggrin:

tater

Originally posted by Sharon
Because you're not me. :lol:
ark213.jpg

Nice car!

Martha Focker!!! That is the exact same thing I had typed in there. You'd think by now, I would have this all figured out. All this technology stuff is wayyyy over my head. And to think, I'm getting ready to get a cell phone :twitch: :confused: