Hello to all

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Vince
My first car was a 70 Chevelle. Wish I still had that car. No emmision control bullsh!t. No computerized garbage. Just a big V8.:biggrin:

:yeahthat: my mom (back in her hey-day) had a cherry red '68 or '69 chevelle SS (I can't remember which year it was) ... I loved cruising to the beach in that thing! :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tater
Martha Focker!!! That is the exact same thing I had typed in there. You'd think by now, I would have this all figured out. All this technology stuff is wayyyy over my head. And to think, I'm getting ready to get a cell phone :twitch: :confused:

Dude - I have a hard time with it too. You can join the Techno-:loser: club with me. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by PFgal
Heck, I'm used to it by now. I don't often make the "lists" either. :cry:

what about that "guess where I left my sling ... " list? :shrug:

:razz2:

willie

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Really cause I have a Lexus IS 300 and it wasn't cheap by any means. The cost of maintaining it isn't cheap by any means. Late Apex has a BMW and a Mini Cooper. Neither of which are cheap to purchase or maintain. It's all about personal preference not cost.
You're an old people. I was talking about the teenagers on a high school salary.

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by willie
You're an old people. I was talking about the teenagers on a high school salary.
:roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: You wanna go play BINGO tonight, Pixie? :cool:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Dribbles
:roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: You wanna go play BINGO tonight, Pixie? :cool:

If I'm old then you're old too. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Not only am I old but if you're old then I guess that means you're my old lady now instead of my hot young girlfriend. :bawl:

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by pixiegirl
If I'm old then you're old too. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Not only am I old but if you're old then I guess that means you're my old lady now instead of my hot young girlfriend. :bawl:
I'm still hot dayumit...:bonk: