Hello

Caroline

Im going to be moving to Southern Maryland in October and was wondering what there is to do around there.

I will be living with my parents for a while down there while I go to college.

Is there anything for 21 year old girls to do besides sitting at home and studying?

jetmonkey

Breed.

Attachments

• neil4.jpg
    neil4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 91

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
smoothmarine187 said:
Most of the people around here just hang out at the gas station.
Sorry I missed you all last night. My tv show's new season premiered. I know you all think that's crazy because those Hollywierds are phony bolonies but I'm addicted to Mysterious California Farms. It's my favorite show. Forgive me. :flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
LexiGirl75 said:
Sorry I missed you all last night. My tv show's new season premiered. I know you all think that's crazy because those Hollywierds are phony bolonies but I'm addicted to Mysterious California Farms. It's my favorite show. Forgive me. :flowers:
did you see the one last night where the cows actually floated when they stepped in this one certain spot in the field?

that was really strange, was really interesting the way they had to get them down by pulling with ropes.

dont miss the station tonight, I hear they have a delievery of fuel coming in.
we can all flick the cigarette butts at the guy while hes filling...

God I love to do that. I hope its the driver thats missing his leg.. I pee myself everytime he tries to run. round and round and roound..:jameo:

nobody really

I need a nap
Caroline said:
Im going to be moving to Southern Maryland in October and was wondering what there is to do around there.

Is there anything for 21 year old girls to do besides sitting at home and studying?

1) play softball
2) drink
3) play more softball
4) drink :howdy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
bcp said:
did you see the one last night where the cows actually floated when they stepped in this one certain spot in the field?

that was really strange, was really interesting the way they had to get them down by pulling with ropes.

dont miss the station tonight, I hear they have a delievery of fuel coming in.
we can all flick the cigarette butts at the guy while hes filling...

God I love to do that. I hope its the driver thats missing his leg.. I pee myself everytime he tries to run. round and round and roound..:jameo:

Yes, I saw that. That cow reminds me of one we had growing up. I will definitely be there tonight once grandma goes to bed after watching Magnum P.I. and I am soooo hoping it's the other guy with the side burns, he is so hawt. :hot: If not then I will definitely have my smokes with me for flicking. :high5:

bcp

In My Opinion
This all reminds me.
when is the widowers raffle coming up?

Im thinking about entering this year, last year I think that Bob from down southside collected almost 200 dollars with his win.

oh, for the new girl.
the raffle is when the single, or soon to be single farm owners in the county get raffled off to some of the younger females for a weekend trip to the county fair up in Oakland. (up there by deep creek lake)

anyway, the girls are between the ages of 21 (has to be by the bylaws of the raffle because of the year that jenny slipped in at only 13,,,)
anyway, the girls all bid on the farmers and the one who wins gets to spend the weekend with him judging hogs at the fair.

money goes to some local charity every year, and a few bucks can be made by the farmers for "extras" while away for the weekend.

this year the money is going to be used to help defray the cost of getting Jim Burrows hump ground down on his back.

if you are interested let us know and we can get you the information.

interesting fact:
Kate and James Heathrow will be graduating from 12 grade this year.

they were products of the first raffle.. although Bobby Wilson would never own up to it, even though that DNA thing came back positive.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
This all reminds me.
when is the widowers raffle coming up?

Im thinking about entering this year, last year I think that Bob from down southside collected almost 200 dollars with his win.

oh, for the new girl.
the raffle is when the single, or soon to be single farm owners in the county get raffled off to some of the younger females for a weekend trip to the county fair up in Oakland. (up there by deep creek lake)

anyway, the girls are between the ages of 21 (has to be by the bylaws of the raffle because of the year that jenny slipped in at only 13,,,)
anyway, the girls all bid on the farmers and the one who wins gets to spend the weekend with him judging hogs at the fair.

money goes to some local charity every year, and a few bucks can be made by the farmers for "extras" while away for the weekend.

this year the money is going to be used to help defray the cost of getting Jim Burrows hump ground down on his back.

if you are interested let us know and we can get you the information.

interesting fact:
Kate and James Heathrow will be graduating from 12 grade this year.

they were products of the first raffle.. although Bobby Wilson would never own up to it, even though that DNA thing came back positive.

:yeahthat: I did that when I was younger. Whew! What a weekend!

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
:yeahthat: I did that when I was younger. Whew! What a weekend!
I remember that year. We all laughed so hard when you and Phill came back from the weekend..

hows he doing? he still walking with that limp?
you really tore him up..

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Yep that's how I got my husband. :howdy:

Sugar, if you want some pointers I will gladly be your sponsor and you can even wear my dress to the contest. It's cornsilk yellow. PM me if interested. :flowers:

Callie girl

Caroline said:

Lots of bars, sports, hiking, boating, bowling, and shopping

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
I remember that year. We all laughed so hard when you and Phill came back from the weekend..

hows he doing? he still walking with that limp?
you really tore him up..
He still has the limp. We got 13 kids now. It all started with that one magical weekend. I kept him busier than a one-legged man in a bacco spitting contest that weekend.

Caroline

Callie girl said:
Lots of bars, sports, hiking, boating, bowling, and shopping

thanks. why do I get the feeling that some people are making fun of me?

oh, and then this in my messages.

wkndbeacher
hello
Hello how r u doing today? Im a 30 yr old in st marys looking to chat. Welcome to the forums. Where are you moving to and do u have any kids?

Im going to just consider all of this in good fun. initiation maybe?