Hello

warneckutz

Caroline said:
thanks. why do I get the feeling that some people are making fun of me?

oh, and then this in my messages.

Im going to just consider all of this in good fun. initiation maybe?
:shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
Caroline said:

Initiations are set up on a monthly basis.
You will be notified when it will be.
I think that the next one is at the tiki bar and it involves naked kareokee. (sp)

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Caroline said:

Wait a minute now Ms. Missy. I'm doing that there farm-varmint. So you just back off with your city slick ways!!! :wench:

Wait til I get my hands on Norman, he knows I'm tired of the cheating with the young girls. :bawl:

Caroline

bcp said:
Initiations are set up on a monthly basis.
You will be notified when it will be.
I think that the next one is at the tiki bar and it involves naked kareokee. (sp)
I see you were born in 1958 that would make you like,, 7 when my father was born?

I dont think your heart could take it if I took my clothes off in the same room.

W

wkndbeacher

LexiGirl75 said:
Wait a minute now Ms. Missy. I'm doing that there farm-varmint. So you just back off with your city slick ways!!! :wench:

Wait til I get my hands on Norman, he knows I'm tired of the cheating with the young girls. :bawl:

Oh yeah?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Caroline said:
I see you were born in 1958 that would make you like,, 7 when my father was born?

I dont think your heart could take it if I took my clothes off in the same room.

:worthless

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
think thats funny dont you..

you just wait, you got a cane whooping coming your way young lady...
I'm pretty sure BG can run faster than you can hobble.

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
I'm pretty sure BG can run faster than you can hobble.
according to the grease man,
one should always hobble slow.
there is nothing worse than premature hobbleation.

bcp

In My Opinion
BadGirl said:
:bawl: Probably not, unfortunately. I'm a geezer, too. :bawl:
look at the bright side. you can do things that she can only dream about.

you think she can take her teeth out when ever she wants?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Caroline said:
Im going to be moving to Southern Maryland in October and was wondering what there is to do around there.

I will be living with my parents for a while down there while I go to college.

Is there anything for 21 year old girls to do besides sitting at home and studying?
:lmao: You have a great attitude, ignore the silly ones (and the pick up artists).

There is plenty to do in the area. Plus, not sure which college you will be attending, but there are two in the county, so there are lots of college related activities. DC, Baltimore and Annapolis are always good for a road trip. They have a community theatre and there are lots of monthly community related activities - this month has obviously been the fair, next month is the Oyster Festival. You are close to just about anything that you may enjoy doing. Be sure to check out the calendar on somd's home page for activitiesd and bands playing in the area. Also check out the tourism website:
http://www.co.saint-marys.md.us/Tourism/tourismtemplate2.asp?content=indexcontent.asp

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Caroline said:
Im going to be moving to Southern Maryland in October and was wondering what there is to do around there.

Is there anything for 21 year old girls to do besides sitting at home and studying?
It's always a good idea to go riding with a mature gentleman :yay:

chewy3384

Captain Obvious!
Caroline said:

You can always drink. :cheers: .....it seems to be a popular pastime around here.