Hello

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Caroline said:
I see you were born in 1958 that would make you like,, 7 when my father was born?

I dont think your heart could take it if I took my clothes off in the same room.

:jet:

W

wkndbeacher

Caroline said:
I see you were born in 1958 that would make you like,, 7 when my father was born?

I dont think your heart could take it if I took my clothes off in the same room.

:hot: :spank:

usagent

Caroline said:
Im going to be moving to Southern Maryland in October and was wondering what there is to do around there.

I will be living with my parents for a while down there while I go to college.

Is there anything for 21 year old girls to do besides sitting at home and studying?

I haven't nailed a 21 year old girl since I was 14. Feel like making a couple extra bucks? Just kiddin'. But seriously wanna!

bcp

In My Opinion
LexiGirl75 said:
I give up, I can't compete with you young girls. If he wants you, he can have you. :drama:

Bcp, are you on Yahoo messenger still? :whistle:
I dont know.
I havent started it in so long

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Caroline said:

I don't know about that!! I was born in 1959 and my heart is still pretty strong and capable of handling that kind of action. :lmao:

Seriously, welcome to the forums. There are plenty of things to do in the area like boating, fishing, night clubs/bars, shopping etc.. If you feel like driving a few miles you can find even more, like museums, art gallaries and the like (in Washington DC). I'm sure your classmates will be able to help you find something to do.

bcp

In My Opinion
buddy999 said:
I don't know about that!! I was born in 1959 and my heart is still pretty strong and capable of handling that kind of action. :lmao:

maybe shes a Rosie Odonell mini me?

could your heart take that being stripped down in a conifined space with thoughts of sexual stimulation?

Toxick

Splat
Caroline said:

TooHot4u?

Making another run at this?