Hello

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Pettifogger
My saturday nights, like most of my nights involve drinking beer at some nefarious establishment, sometimes playing pool, darts, or talking to some young lady.
I do know you don't I? You sound really really familiar....

K

Kain99

I think I know him too! Not in the Biblical sense of course...... I'll wait to start playing the guessing game until he's ready. :biggrin:

P

Pettifogger

Well if you all know me then say hi next time you see me out, but I would prefer not to be outed on my first day here. Thanks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You'll get no outing from me, Pettifogger - I encourage people to keep their anonymity.

Like there's only one defense lawyer in St. Mary's. :duh: :lol: You just sounded like a particular one that's a pal of mine.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Well if you all know me then say hi next time you see me out, but I would prefer not to be outed on my first day here. Thanks
Don't worry, if you are who I think ya are, I won't even be seeing ya out.

SmallTown

Football season!
You probably do, as I said it is a small town.

Hey now, watch how you use my name!

And there are about 40 pages of lawyers listed in the phonebook, i don't think it is toooo easy to find out who you are!

K

Katie

Hi PettiFogger....

Welcome to the board. Sorry I am a bit slow...yesterday I was working hard :)

demsformd

Hi PettiFogger, I'm an attorney in DC with a degree from BERKELEY. Defense jobs, damn thas tough. I would die if I did that. Welcome though.