Help me understand this

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why are the wacky Democrats, like Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich, calling for Bush to be brought up on impeachment charges? He's going to be out of office in a few months, so what's the point other than to tie up Congress with this silliness? Or do they just want payback for their boy Clinton?

Anyone? :confused:

Digger

Why are the wacky Democrats, like Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich, calling for Bush to be brought up on impeachment charges? He's going to be out of office in a few months, so what's the point other than to tie up Congress with this silliness? Or do they just want payback for their boy Clinton?

You answered your own question, methinks.

Otter

Nothing to see here

I believe you answered your own question in your question.

Dork

Highlander's MPD

Hey, they're democrats. They generally do things that don't make sense and are hard to understand.

Gigi22

Hate to waste taxpayers money but, you know he should be impeached. Look what he cost this country for all of his untruths... Bill Clinton was just being a stupid man and he didn't cost all the young people their lives... JMO

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hate to waste taxpayers money but, you know he should be impeached. Look what he cost this country for all of his untruths... Bill Clinton was just being a stupid man and he didn't cost all the young people their lives... JMO

Drinking form the DU watercooler again??

Kerad

Because they haven't been mentioned in the news for a while?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Actually if he was more concerned with the security of his country, then getting his willly smoked in the oval office... who knows where we would be today.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Bubba wasn't just being stupid. He was impeached and disbarred for lying under oath. And alot of old people lost their lives in Iraq, fyi.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You are 22 years old, right? Not to beat a dead horse, but I don't consider lying to a grand jury (in addition to lying on television to the American public) being just "a stupid man."

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You are 22 years old, right? Not to beat a dead horse, but I don't consider lying to a grand jury (in addition to lying on television to the American public) being just "a stupid man."

I think 22 is it's IQ.:shrug:

This_person

Read here, but be prepared to get very angry.