Help me understand this

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Damn, seems Kucinich left out victimizing the pretzel companies because Bush made them seem to be a leathal weapon.

Here are the 35 articles brought foward
ARTICLE I.--CREATING A SECRET PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN TO MANUFACTURE A FALSE CASE FOR WAR AGAINST IRAQ
ARTICLE II.--FALSELY, SYSTEMATICALLY, AND WITH CRIMINAL INTENT CONFLATING THE ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 WITH MISREPRESENTATION OF IRAQ AS AN IMMINENT SECURITY THREAT AS PART OF A FRAUDULENT JUSTIFICATION FOR A WAR OF AGGRESSION.
ARTICLE III.--MISLEADING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO BELIEVE IRAQ POSSESSED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, SO AS TO MANUFACTURE A FALSE CASE FOR WAR
ARTICLE IV.--MISLEADING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO BELIEVE IRAQ POSED AN IMMINENT THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES
ARTICLE V.--ILLEGALLY MISSPENDING FUNDS TO SECRETLY BEGIN A WAR OF AGGRESSION
ARTICLE VI.--INVADING IRAQ IN VIOLATION OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF H.J. RES. 114.
ARTICLE VII.--INVADING IRAQ ABSENT A DECLARATION OF WAR ARTICLE VIII.--INVADING IRAQ, A SOVEREIGN NATION, IN VIOLATION OF THE UN CHARTER AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW
ARTICLE IX.--FAILING TO PROVIDE TROOPS WITH BODY ARMOR AND VEHICLE ARMOR
ARTICLE X.--FALSIFYING ACCOUNTS OF U.S. TROOP DEATHS AND INJURIES FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES
ARTICLE XI.--ESTABLISHMENT OF PERMANENT U.S. MILITARY BASES IN IRAQ
ARTICLE XII.--INITIATING A WAR AGAINST IRAQ FOR CONTROL OF THAT NATION'S NATURAL RESOURCES
ARTICLE XIII.--CREATING A SECRET TASK FORCE TO DEVELOP ENERGY AND MILITARY POLICIES WITH RESPECT TO IRAQ AND OTHER COUNTRIES
ARTICLE XIV.--MISPRISION OF A FELONY, MISUSE AND EXPOSURE OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE IN THE MATTER OF VALERIE PLAME WILSON, CLANDESTINE AGENT OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
ARTICLE XV.--PROVIDING IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION FOR CRIMINAL CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ
ARTICLE XVI.--RECKLESS MISSPENDING AND WASTE OF U.S. TAX DOLLARS IN CONNECTION WITH IRAQ CONTRACTORS
ARTICLE XVII.--ILLEGAL DETENTION: DETAINING INDEFINITELY AND WITHOUT CHARGE PERSONS BOTH U.S. CITIZENS AND FOREIGN CAPTIVES
ARTICLE XVIII.--TORTURE: SECRETLY AUTHORIZING, AND ENCOURAGING THE USE OF TORTURE AGAINST CAPTIVES IN AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, AND OTHER PLACES, AS A MATTER OF OFFICIAL POLICY
ARTICLE XIX.--RENDITION: KIDNAPPING PEOPLE AND TAKING THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL TO ``BLACK SITES'' LOCATED IN OTHER NATIONS, INCLUDING NATIONS KNOWN TO PRACTICE TORTURE
ARTICLE XX.--IMPRISONING CHILDREN
ARTICLE XXI.--MISLEADING CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT THREATS FROM IRAN, AND SUPPORTING TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS WITHIN IRAN, WITH THE GOAL OF OVERTHROWING THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT
ARTICLE XXII--CREATING SECRET LAWS
ARTICLE XXIII--VIOLATION OF THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
ARTICLE XXIV.--SPYING ON AMERICAN CITIZENS, WITHOUT A COURT-ORDERED WARRANT, IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND THE FOURTH AMENDMENT
ARTICLE XXV.--DIRECTING TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANIES TO CREATE AN ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL DATABASE OF THE PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS
ARTICLE XXVI.--ANNOUNCING THE INTENT TO VIOLATE LAWS WITH SIGNING STATEMENTS, AND VIOLATING THOSE LAWS
ARTICLE XXVII.--FAILING TO COMPLY WITH CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAS AND INSTRUCTING FORMER EMPLOYEES NOT TO COMPLY
ARTICLE XXVIII.--TAMPERING WITH FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS, CORRUPTION OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE
ARTICLE XXIX.--CONSPIRACY TO VIOLATE THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965
ARTICLE XXX.--MISLEADING CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY MEDICARE
ARTICLE XXXI.--KATRINA: FAILURE TO PLAN FOR THE PREDICTED DISASTER OF HURRICANE KATRINA, FAILURE TO RESPOND TO A CIVIL EMERGENCY
ARTICLE XXXII.--MISLEADING CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, SYSTEMATICALLY UNDERMINING EFFORTS TO ADDRESS GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE
ARTICLE XXXIII.--REPEATEDLY IGNORED AND FAILED TO RESPOND TO HIGH LEVEL INTELLIGENCE WARNINGS OF PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACKS IN THE US, PRIOR TO 9/11
ARTICLE XXXIV.--OBSTRUCTION OF INVESTIGATION INTO THE ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
ARTICLE XXXV.--ENDANGERING THE HEALTH OF 9/11 FIRST RESPONDERS

R

RadioPatrol

ARTICLE III.--MISLEADING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO BELIEVE IRAQ POSSESSED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, SO AS TO MANUFACTURE A FALSE CASE FOR WAR

shouldn't BC be brought up on some sort of charges relating to this as well ....

ARTICLE XXII--CREATING SECRET LAWS

If they are secret how will he prove they exist ? :killingme

ARTICLE XXVII.--FAILING TO COMPLY WITH CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAS AND INSTRUCTING FORMER EMPLOYEES NOT TO COMPLY

BC did this as well ..........

ARTICLE XXX.--MISLEADING CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY MEDICARE

:confused:

ARTICLE XXXII.--MISLEADING CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, SYSTEMATICALLY UNDERMINING EFFORTS TO ADDRESS GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE

It is a natural cyclical event ...

mostly caused by Solar Activity - Get over IT - Like Man could have a Global Effect on the weather because of GHG's and what about the fact the earth is cooling again, and GW has been put on hold for at least a yr

Last edited by a moderator:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Why are the wacky Democrats, like Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich, calling for Bush to be brought up on impeachment charges? He's going to be out of office in a few months, so what's the point other than to tie up Congress with this silliness? Or do they just want payback for their boy Clinton?

Anyone? :confused:
Keeps them out of doing any real work. What do I win? :buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Poor Gigi. Ya hand a democrat facts and they disappear faster than JPC after an election year.

Gigi22

No I didn't disappear!! thank you very much... I am older than you think I am.. Keep on defending your president... Clinton was not perfect in any way but, since Bush got into office this country has gone to hell in a handcart.. Wait until a few years down the road and you will see just how bad he has screwed this country... And I am sure it is going to be a Democrats fault forever. Someone has to clean up this mess and Bush well his poll numbers are in the dirt. I don't like him and I didn't vote for him. I wish him well in his retirement... Thats it for me... Have a nice day and Please everyone no matter what party you belong to please Vote...

Otter

Nothing to see here
No I didn't disappear!! thank you very much... I am older than you think I am.. Keep on defending your president... Clinton was not perfect in any way but, since Bush got into office this country has gone to hell in a handcart..
Ya think that 9/11 might have had something to do with it?? Ya think if Clinton had handled all the attacks on US citizens, prior to Bush, we might not have had 9/11??? Since you're so smart, WHAT would you have done?

Wait until a few years down the road and you will see just how bad he has screwed this country... And I am sure it is going to be a Democrats fault forever. Someone has to clean up this mess and Bush well his poll numbers are in the dirt.
What the hell do poll numbers have to do with it?? I submit to you that this 'mess' is the direct result of Clinton's failure in foreign affairs.

I don't like him and I didn't vote for him. I wish him well in his retirement... Thats it for me... Have a nice day and Please everyone no matter what party you belong to please Vote...

No one said you had to like him, I'm not particularly happy with some of his decisions, but did he lie to you when he said "we should not expect one battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen." ??? Did you think lengthy meant 2 weeks? or a month? year?? All you people that had your head in the sand and didn't realize that this was gonna be a long and drawn out process make me sick. Slowly, the huge majority that backed this effort have jumped ship and, with the advantage of hindsight, have picked at anything and everything. It's upsetting that young and old soldiers are losing their lives in a war that could have never been if terrorists hadn't seen the weakness of the USA served up by the previous administration. If you are so worried bout young men and women losing their lives, where's the screaming about the loss of lives in the inner cities(vast majority of which are democratic strongholds and run by democrats)????

BTW, you were asked 'what lies?', are you gonna ignore that and not back up your statement?

These are far from easy times, no president would have great approval ratings , republican or democrat.

Digger

No I didn't disappear!! thank you very much... I am older than you think I am.. Keep on defending your president... Clinton was not perfect in any way but, since Bush got into office this country has gone to hell in a handcart.. Wait until a few years down the road and you will see just how bad he has screwed this country... And I am sure it is going to be a Democrats fault forever. Someone has to clean up this mess and Bush well his poll numbers are in the dirt. I don't like him and I didn't vote for him. I wish him well in his retirement... Thats it for me... Have a nice day and Please everyone no matter what party you belong to please Vote...

Are you Gigi from :gossip:?

Either way, welcome to the RU. :howdy: