HELP Need a OB/GYN

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have an appointment.....in February. Call now if you want to be seen in the next few months. I have no problem waiting. I've put up with my issue for 10 years. Another 3 or 4 months won't hurt me.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I have an appointment.....in February. Call now if you want to be seen in the next few months. I have no problem waiting. I've put up with my issue for 10 years. Another 3 or 4 months won't hurt me.

At Polkos office? Why the long wait?

sockgirl77

At Polkos office? Why the long wait?

Her office has always had a long wait. I waited that long for my annual appointment. If you are not preggers (and she's not) you will not be able to be seen for awhile. That's how damn good they are, they have so many patients. :yay:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Her office has always had a long wait. I waited that long for my annual appointment. If you are not preggers (and she's not) you will not be able to be seen for awhile. That's how damn good they are, they have so many patients. :yay:

I've never had to wait that long but then again its been a while... And yeah they are that good!

sockgirl77

I've never had to wait that long but then again its been a while... And yeah they are that good!

Even when you're pregnant they can't fit you in until your first trimester is damn near over unless you are high risk. I actually have a friend that had to wait until she was 13 weeks along but I think that was before they got this last doctor. Not that it was a good thing to be high risk but Dr. Polko always made sure that I was seen by 6 weeks. I miss her. Not that I miss being pregnant though. :lol: