"help wanted", I am asking for career choice help....

GregV814

Hey... I wanna get into politics and make a ton of money, so researching, I found a new shortcut to becoming a "select" politician.

In this era, the common thread requirement is "a community organizer"! Sure, looky here, Dawn Moore, Barry Sotero, a couple of Reverends....woah....money money money...

So, how do I apply to be one? Are there pre-requirements? An apprenticeship? Colleges that specialize in this study?

I don't have any felony convictions, I don't do drugs, I was raised by two parents, went to a normal school in a normal neighborhood, I was a safety patrol in 6th grade..... ummmmm...

Clem72

Hey... I wanna get into politics and make a ton of money, so researching, I found a new shortcut to becoming a "select" politician.

In this era, the common thread requirement is "a community organizer"! Sure, looky here, Dawn Moore, Barry Sotero, a couple of Reverends....woah....money money money...

So, how do I apply to be one? Are there pre-requirements?
A couple of years ago I would have said generally being coherent in your communication and not going into crazy rants or stories would be a prerequisite. But current events have proven otherwise.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We're currently looking for a yard guy. Can you add simple amounts without using a calculator? Can you pilot a 4 ton machine out over the water on 20" wide piers without driving off the side?

Kinnakeet

So, how do I apply to be one? Are there pre-requirements? An apprenticeship? Colleges that specialize in this study?

I don't have any felony convictions, I don't do drugs, I was raised by two parents, went to a normal school in a normal neighborhood, I was a safety patrol in 6th grade..... ummmmm...
You have to be black and evil

Toxick

Splat
I don't have any felony convictions, I don't do drugs, I was raised by two parents, went to a normal school in a normal neighborhood, I was a safety patrol in 6th grade

You're out.

Go be a dentist or a plumber or something.

I'm pretty convinced that being certifiably sociopathic - while not required - is very helpful. A good dose of narcissism is also a good thing to have.