Help

Pete

Repete
What is the secret for playing Halo 3? I have been playing with Boy on XBox live and the kids make fun of me :lol: I want to kill them!.....But I can't shoot for crap. That whole offset gunsight sucks.

I must get skills!

Pete

Repete
I am still livin in the 90's with plain ole x box.

sure there are someways to cheat still:shrug:

Ah I don't want to cheat. I was just looking for tips. I can't shoot for crap :lol: I am all over the place hard to zero in. What really sucks is when I am running around blasting away (and hitting nothing) and some guy comes out of nowhere and shoots me in the back of the grape :lol:

I am also not fond of getting run over. :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What is the secret for playing Halo 3? I have been playing with Boy on XBox live and the kids make fun of me :lol: I want to kill them!.....But I can't shoot for crap. That whole offset gunsight sucks.

I must get skills!

You can change your sight picture/ view... don't remember what button.. but it can be a crosshair center of the screen..

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ah I don't want to cheat. I was just looking for tips. I can't shoot for crap :lol: I am all over the place hard to zero in. What really sucks is when I am running around blasting away (and hitting nothing) and some guy comes out of nowhere and shoots me in the back of the grape :lol:

I have not played Halo but I would start off with something easier than the 'live' format. Once you go into 'live' you're facing the 10-hour a day shoot'em up nerds just waiting for some fresh meat to stumble into their projectiles. Practice a bit.:yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
it is essential to pull the ‘left trigger’ to bring the gun sight up.

Don't know if this is the right answer or not.

warneckutz

I must get skills!

Join a few peeps on here for a "local" game, that way nobody cares what's going on and you'd have some time to learn the controls a bit better prior to going into that huge nerdfest. :lmao:

If you play through the game's single-player portion you should feel pretty comfortable by the time the game ends when it comes to the controls.

T

toppick08

I must get skills!

:nerd:

:lmao:

Pete

Repete
You can change your sight picture/ view... don't remember what button.. but it can be a crosshair center of the screen..

The crosshair is wherever you point it, the problem is the gun is off to the right in a kind of offset thing. I think it is more a visual thing because the crosshairs are seperate. I guess I need to try harder to ignore the gun because it really means nothing and focus harder on the crosshairs. The joystick that controls point is some kind of sensitive. I see a target and try to bring the crosshairs and go too far -------------> then try to get it back and go too far <------------------ :lol So while I am going swinging frantically back and forth trying to lock them up someone runs up and shoots me :lmao:

Pete

Repete

Left trigger is also throw a grenade. I know this because I was standing next to a tree and went to do something and accidently threw the grenade which bounced off the tree, rolled back to me and blew me up. :killingme

Pete

Repete
Join a few peeps on here for a "local" game, that way nobody cares what's going on and you'd have some time to learn the controls a bit better prior to going into that huge nerdfest. :lmao:

If you play through the game's single-player portion you should feel pretty comfortable by the time the game ends when it comes to the controls.

Yea right, you all just want to shoot me 50 times :lmao:

Boy has a 20 year old half brother in Maine. He was on last night and created a team thing. Because he is a level 3 million general the team the thing matched us up with 2 generals and a bunch of other high players. I got killed 17 times BUT I did get 1 kill because I ran around and saw somone not looking and I did a Kamikazi run from behind. :lol:

camily

Peace

Did I ever tell you that for some reason I picture you with longer black/dark brown hair? This means nothing, just thought I'd tell you.

Pete

Repete

If you press the right joy stick it will bring up a scope sight type deal but as soon as you shoot it disapears. That is the closest thing I have found.