Help

DustinT

Add me on XBL and I'll give you some lessons. I play in the Major League Gaming, and I'd be happy to help you.

XBL gamertag: Bejezus

Pete

Repete
We have abandoned Halo and are now getting wild on COD4. Much better game than Halo for me. I am almost a Brigadier General :lmao:

Not fond of the GC36c, even with stopping power it takes too much to kill.

The SAW with double tap is a riot but it dances around when shooting so much it is useless.

M-16 rocks.

AK-47 rocks.

G-3 surprisingly is a nice weapon despite being semi auto.

Dying from a random grenade toss sucks.

The "click-click" sound a claymore makes just before it goes off and blows you butt cheeks off is sickening.

Happiness is sighting in a sniper from 300 yards away who is looking at you and getting your shot off first. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
We have abandoned Halo and are now getting wild on COD4. Much better game than Halo for me. I am almost a Brigadier General :lmao:

The SAW with double tap is a riot but it dances around when shooting so much it is useless.

M-16 rocks.

AK-47 rocks.

The "click-click" sound a claymore makes just before it goes off and blows you butt cheeks off is sickening.

Happiness is sighting in a sniper from 300 yards away who is looking at you and getting your shot off first. :lmao:
Welcome to the dark side...:evil:

smoothmarine187

M-16 rocks.

AK-47 rocks.

I gotta start playing that game again, I'm still just a Lance Corporal :bawl:

Pete

Repete
Welcome to the dark side...:evil:

I am still not good at the "snap shot" during a close encounter but give me a little separation and I do OK.

I get blown up by grenades a lot. Sometimes I can't help it, a martyr grenade in a tight space and I can't get away, or the cooked grenade tossed in randomly and I never see it in time.

I like to lone wolf, the rest of the goobers go head on and I circle around and wait for the flank. I got 7 guys in a row trying to get around behind us.

The thing I dislike is the lack of communication. In Halo they talked all the time, in COd not so much. It seems they just try to run around and kill when a little tactical plan would be great.

I got the "multiple kill" with an RPG the other night. I got killed by the helicopter and respawned, got out the RPG to shoot at it and noticed I respawned right next to the building all 5 of the other team were in. I ran into the room among them and shot the floor. :lol: I bought the farm but I took 4 of the 5 with me. :killingme

jetmonkey

The crosshair is wherever you point it, the problem is the gun is off to the right in a kind of offset thing. I think it is more a visual thing because the crosshairs are seperate. I guess I need to try harder to ignore the gun because it really means nothing and focus harder on the crosshairs. The joystick that controls point is some kind of sensitive. I see a target and try to bring the crosshairs and go too far -------------> then try to get it back and go too far <------------------ :lol So while I am going swinging frantically back and forth trying to lock them up someone runs up and shoots me :lmao:
I've found that trying to maneuver the cross hairs with gaming controllers instead of a computer mouse is pretty much worthless; my main strategy is to sight in my enemies by moving my character instead of the cross hairs, works much better and makes you a moving target to them. Sure you've already figured that out by now though.

Pete

Repete
I've found that trying to maneuver the cross hairs with gaming controllers instead of a computer mouse is pretty much worthless; my main strategy is to sight in my enemies by moving my character instead of the cross hairs, works much better and makes you a moving target to them. Sure you've already figured that out by now though.

Yeah, I have started using the hybrid move the entire character left right in addition to sight movement. Stopping dead still and slewing left and right was fatal.........for me :lmao:

I can't imagine playing with a mouse versus a controller.