Here I go

PrepH4U

No tap dancing here. If it was her I didn't want her to run my ass over when I was getting a cart. You never know

Well if it really is her :whistle: I bet she would have taken a defensive driving course and the threat of running you over would be null. Not that it is her or anything :shrug: I was just saying :whistle:

Jameo

What?!
Well if it really is her :whistle: I bet she would have taken a defensive driving course and the threat of running you over would be null. Not that it is her or anything :shrug: I was just saying :whistle:

So that was him that got hit in front of San Souci plaza earlier this week? :shrug:

FullDraw

a chubby bald guy in cammo was hit by a little person in front of san souci this week? Why didnt i see that headline? :lol:

Nomo everyone is kind of protecting you. You must be somebody on this thing. Nothing like the first time on here and hitting up the boss. I feel blessed.

PrepH4U

Nomo everyone is kind of protecting you. You must be somebody on this thing. Nothing like the first time on here and hitting up the boss. I feel blessed.

hmmmm Are you new to the area? Do you need info on all the county regs? :whistle:

C-Murda

We are all Indians (not American, I mean dot heads)so of course we worship her.

FullDraw

I bet it is her. That's just great. Looks like I will be a Target shopper from now on.