Herman Cain - Victim or Perv

Why are these women targeting Cain?

• Cain has the “look” that just makes former female associates want to accuse him of things.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • There are skeletons in Herman’s closet which he is not being honest about.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • It's a left wing conspiracy that doesn't like the idea of a black conservative.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • It's a GOP establishment conspiracy that can’t stand the idea of a businessman getting the GOP nod.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There was a time when I'd have been scandalized over Cain's womanizing, but I've been completely desensitized by Bill Clinton and now believe it's just sex, personal between him and Mrs. Cain, and none of our business.

:coffee:

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

vraiblonde said:
There was a time when I'd have been scandalized over Cain's womanizing, but I've been completely desensitized by Bill Clinton and now believe it's just sex, personal between him and Mrs. Cain, and none of our business.

The problem is that if we accept that he is the womanizer he is accused of being, then he is also a huge liar.

I just don't see why we should accept that just because clinton already did it. What next, bunga bunga parties in the white house?

Wenchy

Hot Flash

Clinton did it for me too.

All that money over a stupid cigar.

Pete

Repete
Wirelessly posted

The problem is that if we accept that he is the womanizer he is accused of being, then he is also a huge liar.

I just don't see why we should accept that just because clinton already did it. What next, bunga bunga parties in the white house?

See that is not lost on me either. I never really thought Clinton was so bad until the press conference where he wagged his finger at the TV camera and in a scolding voice lied straight up to the American people.

Even after that what was his approval rating?

Hypocrisy in spades

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You know all politicians are liars, right?

We accept it because Clinton normalized it and the Democrats (along with the news media) told us it was no big deal. Just like we now hear more profanity and see more sexual content on prime time TV. It's normalized now and no big deal - don't like it, don't watch.

Same with Cain: don't like him, don't vote for him.

But I think the hypocrisy of the foaming Democrats making a big deal out of Cain's "bimbo eruptions" after they insisted that sort of thing was nobody's business when it was Clinton is ridiculous, and makes them look even more ignorant than they already did.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

vraiblonde said:

You know all politicians are liars, right?

We accept it because Clinton normalized it and the Democrats (along with the news media) told us it was no big deal. Just like we now hear more profanity and see more sexual content on prime time TV. It's normalized now and no big deal - don't like it, don't watch.

Same with Cain: don't like him, don't vote for him.

But I think the hypocrisy of the foaming Democrats making a big deal out of Cain's "bimbo eruptions" after they insisted that sort of thing was nobody's business when it was Clinton is ridiculous, and makes them look even more ignorant than they already did.

That hypocrisy isn't lost on me either, but I see the hypocrisy of the right who screamed for clintons blood but are giving Cain a pass just as well.

I guess you are happy with the lowest common denominator, I see no reason to choose lesser and lesser candidates because there is a precedent for bad

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time, but I don't believe the accusations. If I'm wrong then so be it. :shrug:

At any rate - it sounds like Cain isn't backing down - and I like that.
Cain campaign's email to supporters below.

Dear Patriots and Supporters,

As you probably heard yesterday, a troubled Atlanta business woman used national media outlets to promulgate a fabricated, unsubstantiated story about a 13 year affair with me. I am writing you today to assure you that this woman’s story is completely false.

I do know Ms. White. I have helped her financially at times over the past few years, just as I have helped many friends and acquaintances throughout the years. I thought Ms. White was a friend in need of a supportive hand to better her life.

Ms. White has made it apparent that she was abusing the friendship.

But now I am asking for your friendship. I am also asking for your prayers and support. This is a trying time for my family, my campaign, and for me. It is also a trying time for our country as we are all distracted from the truly important issues facing our nation.

This evening I have an important speaking engagement at Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Michigan, where I will be outlining my foreign policy and national security plan. While recent events have taken a toll on me, the people in the audience this evening will not know it. I will deliver my message with vigor and enthusiasm.

Let me assure you, I am not deterred. America’s future is too important. We will continue on this journey to make America great once again.

Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,
Herman Cain

The Page by Mark Halperin | Cain Stands and Fights

Pushrod

Patriot
Not enough evidence either way to form a judgement.

If he drops out of the race though, it will make him look guilty in my eyes.

None of the above.

It's a conspiracy masterminded by a bunch of haters who are envious of Cain's ability to sport such a fancy hat.

A conspiracy?? Not with this hat.

Pimpin Herman.jpg

Pete

Repete
I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time, but I don't believe the accusations. If I'm wrong then so be it. :shrug:

At any rate - it sounds like Cain isn't backing down - and I like that.

He is toast and I bet you $5 he is out of the race entirely before the South Carolina primary.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
If we could get JUST ONE decent candidate who wasn't a career politician, who actually cared about the things I do, and had plans to fix things..I would personally buy them an entire breeding colony of gerbils and a lifetime supply of bacon flavored lube so he/she could perv it up to their hearts content.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
If we could get JUST ONE decent candidate who wasn't a career politician, who actually cared about the things I do, and had plans to fix things..I would personally buy them an entire breeding colony of gerbils and a lifetime supply of bacon flavored lube so he/she could perv it up to their hearts content.

I don't know whether to :barf: or :yahoo:

nutz

Most of your comments are funny as all get out. Accordingly, I should be looking for anyone that lies, drinks, steals, has extramarital affairs, doesn't inhale, cheats, gambles, employs illegals and has a previous record for what ? pedophilia? rape? heroin addiction? as being an OK choice for the next president, senator, congress person, joint chiefs of staff, governor, mayor, etc., etc. :geek:

Last edited:

Bann

He is toast and I bet you $5 he is out of the race entirely before the South Carolina primary.

He may well be toast & he could be out before the SC primary. What I meant is I don't see him backing down from this particular situation. :shrug:

Bann

We had one.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I'm gonna stick with him as long as he continues. There are no other candidates worth a vote.

Bann

I'm gonna stick with him as long as he continues. There are no other candidates worth a vote.

I will also support Cain as long as he is in it. But I will have no problems voting for Newt. I am not a one issue voter and Newt is definitely the most intelligent (on many levels of politics) candidate in the race.

While not part of my voting criteria, I also love the way he pokes his finger in the eye of the media all the time. :lol: