Herman Cain - Victim or Perv

Why are these women targeting Cain?

• Cain has the “look” that just makes former female associates want to accuse him of things.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • There are skeletons in Herman’s closet which he is not being honest about.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • It's a left wing conspiracy that doesn't like the idea of a black conservative.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • It's a GOP establishment conspiracy that can’t stand the idea of a businessman getting the GOP nod.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

awpitt

Main Streeter
I will also support Cain as long as he is in it.

Well, that might last until Friday when he meets with his wife and family.

But I will have no problems voting for Newt. I am not a one issue voter and Newt is definitely the most intelligent (on many levels of politics) candidate in the race.

Newt gave a great interview on Hannity last night.

E

EmptyTimCup

I'd rather have a guy honest, that he likes women and cannot keep it in his pants, there someone in the pay of special interests .....

no dude man, cannot be randomly kissing or grouping women .... not lying about it

seeamovie

I will also support Cain as long as he is in it. But I will have no problems voting for Newt. I am not a one issue voter and Newt is definitely the most intelligent (on many levels of politics) candidate in the race.

While not part of my voting criteria, I also love the way he pokes his finger in the eye of the media all the time. :lol:

That's because you are a republican hack who would sell your soul to get a pub elected. You are no better than those NOW wh*res who supported Clinton.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Mr. Cain has done a good job dealing with the allegations, choosing to say in effect "we're done with that and we're moving on" on a couple of occasions. As the idjits keep piling on the lie-for-money bandwagon, the mud gets deeper, but I still think he's super.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Mr. Cain has done a good job dealing with the allegations, choosing to say in effect "we're done with that and we're moving on" on a couple of occasions. As the idjits keep piling on the lie-for-money bandwagon, the mud gets deeper, but I still think he's super.

:lol:

Yeah, he's doing a GREAT job!

"Look, We're done talking about these inconvenient skeletons that keep bursting out of the closets. We'd really prefer you not pay attention to those, and my lame excuses about those, and focus on my lack of expertise on anything relevant and 9-9-9 and my fancy hats."

"Oh, and stop asking me about my past."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lmao:

It's fun watching the Lefties do cartwheels about these Cain allegations. And it's particularly fun watching them cast about desperately for any nitnoid detail that they can use to defend their hypocrisy.

Like I told you last night, I think that where there's smoke, there's probably fire. But these women have such sketchy backgrounds and the details don't come off as particularly credible. It's not like there are any witnesses, or evidence of any kind. Their big smoking gun is that one woman got severance pay. :bigwhoop:

thatguy

:lmao:

It's fun watching the Lefties do cartwheels about these Cain allegations. And it's particularly fun watching them cast about desperately for any nitnoid detail that they can use to defend their hypocrisy.

Like I told you last night, I think that where there's smoke, there's probably fire. But these women have such sketchy backgrounds and the details don't come off as particularly credible. It's not like there are any witnesses, or evidence of any kind. Their big smoking gun is that one woman got severance pay. :bigwhoop:

Witness to Alleged Cain Harassment Comes Forward, Can’t Give Details | The Lonely Conservative

The NRA says it was a settlement to end the harassemnt complaint, not severence pay, and if you google, there are other witnesses as well. :shrug:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Witness to Alleged Cain Harassment Comes Forward, Can’t Give Details | The Lonely Conservative

The NRA says it was a settlement to end the harassemnt complaint, not severence pay, and if you google, there are other witnesses as well. :shrug:

The NRA released her from the confidentiality agreement. So where are the details? The linked story makes it sound even more like bullcrap. Political operative stumping for Rick Perry says he done seen it too! But, alas, he can't give details....

Baz

This. ------------------>
Now poor Herman has admitted that his wife didn't know about his "friend" of 13 years, who he was giving money to. She had know idea of her existance.

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for that. :rolleyes:

thatguy

The NRA released her from the confidentiality agreement. So where are the details? The linked story makes it sound even more like bullcrap. Political operative stumping for Rick Perry says he done seen it too! But, alas, he can't give details....

Citing legal concerns he cant release details........ did he get a release too?

but alas, he isn't the only witness to the alleged harassment, google is your friend.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Now poor Herman has admitted that his wife didn't know about his "friend" of 13 years, who he was giving money to. She had know idea of her existance.

Well, they're (Mr & Mrs Cain) having their official meeting today so we'll see what happens.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Admit it - if he were a Democrat, you'd be doing backflips trying to excuse and deny these accusations. I have no dog in this fight and couldn't care less about Cain, nor will I be able to vote for him unless he wins the general, which is unlikely. But I do love to slap you self-righteous Lefty partisan hacks in the face with your hypocrisy.

:clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
but alas, he isn't the only witness to the alleged harassment, google is your friend.

And I'm not going to google for YOUR sources. Back up your statements and quit with the snotty teenage "google is your friend" garbage.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

vraiblonde said:

And I'm not going to google for YOUR sources. Back up your statements and quit with the snotty teenage "google is your friend" garbage.

You are welcome to remain uninformed if that is what you choose.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

vraiblonde said:
Citing legal concerns he cant release details........ did he get a release too?

That's horse####. He has no legal reasons and is under no gag order, therefore doesn't need a release.

How do you know that he isn't under a gag order? If he participated in the complaint process the NRA could very well have had him sign a nondisclosure agreement.