Hey DayDreamer....

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
:lmao: should be a repeat... they look like the weak link in Div II this year
Take it easy on them. After tonight we have the next week and a half off. Don't play again till the 2nd of May

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
Take it easy on them. After tonight we have the next week and a half off. Don't play again till the 2nd of May

We got Chaney's Thursday, then have a week off, as for taking it easy, HELL NAH, we got get warmed up for Chaneys... we need to start doggin teams so we can get ready for yall, R&T Truckin in Bud in all...

I remember the good ole days when I used to root on my company's ball team... I think I may still have one of those "GO NADS!" banners folded up and tucked away in the closet...:smile:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
I remember the good ole days when I used to root on my company's ball team... I think I may still have one of those "GO NADS!" banners folded up and tucked away in the closet...:smile:

If I get you a go nad, will you root for us :shrug: :lmao:

Softballkid said:
If I get you a go nad, will you root for us :shrug: :lmao:
No really... those were the banners we (the team groupies) would hold up to inspire the team.... and to lighten things up a bit considering the team was made up of a bunch of computer jockeys imported from various states who thought it was a good idea to form a "young men's ball team" and take on the county players...:lol: We got our butts handed to us on a platter every game...:frown: and the other teams always batted opposite handed... and the games usually got called at the end of the 5th inning because the score for the other team was always in the double digits by then. :ohwell: We had fun cheering them on every week though...:biggrin:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
No really... those were the banners we (the team groupies) would hold up to inspire the team.... and to lighten things up a bit considering the team was made up of a bunch of computer jockeys imported from various states who thought it was a good idea to form a "young men's ball team" and take on the county players...:lol: We got our butts handed to us on a platter every game...:frown: and the other teams always batted opposite handed... and the games usually got called at the end of the 5th inning because the score for the other team was always in the double digits by then. :ohwell: We had fun cheering them on every week though...:biggrin:

:lmao: well that cool.. there are still teams out there that have no business to be in the league, but they do have fun I must admit, and thats the big thing... their not mad, but they laugh and carry on the whole time they get their butts kicked :lol:

You should wear that shirt you wore to lunch that day to one of our games, and stand on the other teams side, so they all stare at your :gossip:'s instead of thinking about the game :roflmao:

Softballkid said:
:lmao: well that cool.. there are still teams out there that have no business to be in the league, but they do have fun I must admit, and thats the big thing... their not mad, but they laugh and carry on the whole time they get their butts kicked :lol:

You should wear that shirt you wore to lunch that day to one of our games, and stand on the other teams side, so they all stare at your :gossip:'s instead of thinking about the game :roflmao:
I haven't found appropriate opportunity to wear that shirt since that day... I'm not sure a teal velveteen blouse with sequin beads and satin ribbon would be considered appropriate wear for softball viewing either...:lol:

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
You got that right.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
I haven't found appropriate opportunity to wear that shirt since that day... I'm not sure a teal velveteen blouse with sequin beads and satin ribbon would be considered appropriate wear for softball viewing either...:lol:

You could always come naked :shrug: but then we'd have a total delay of game :lol: