Hey DayDreamer....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
We shouldn't be in the league and we get are butt kicked?

Yeah, whats ya'lls recored, 0-4 at the moment... :roflmao:

Ya'll are stacked again, but I your team has a choke problem in the playoffs... :lol:

I think you and Truckin will be the top 2 teams in league, I think we'll win Div II, which is great, cuz we get a 1st round bye, and then dont have to play any of the top 3 teams until atleast 3rd round

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
Yeah, whats ya'lls recored, 0-4 at the moment... :roflmao:

Ya'll are stacked again, but I your team has a choke problem in the playoffs... :lol:

I think you and Truckin will be the top 2 teams in league, I think we'll win Div II, which is great, cuz we get a 1st round bye, and then dont have to play any of the top 3 teams until atleast 3rd round
Don't you wish it was o-4. :smack:

No they got screwed is what they got.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
Don't you wish it was o-4. :smack:

No they got screwed is what they got.

I dunno, i didnt go to the game they "lost" or whatever happened, we we're already out, so I said F them playoffs :lmao:

Technically, we're infront of yall :neener: R&T Trucking 1, Tootski's 1, then yall :neener:

:lmao:

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
I dunno, i didnt go to the game they "lost" or whatever happened, we we're already out, so I said F them playoffs :lmao:

Technically, we're infront of yall :neener: R&T Trucking 1, Tootski's 1, then yall :neener:

:lmao:
Not a problem. just wait till we play each other. Then we can talk. :buttkick: :lmao:

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
Well, its was UGLY as hell, but we won 18-17 in 9... And when I say UGLY, I mean UGLY...
You guys must have played REALLY bad then. Right?

We won 25-9 in 6 innings. 3-4 with 2 walks.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
You guys must have played REALLY bad then. Right?

We won 25-9 in 6 innings. 3-4 with 2 walks.

We had a lot of brain farts, I threw a guy out at home, catcher wasn't our normal catcher, didnt think to smack the guy, caught it and kinda like lolli gag'd trying to tag him :lol: then put his head down, turned around, so the guy on second went to third, then our right feilder got burned, hit the cutoff, cutoff put his head down started walkin in, guy ran home... we gave them alot of runs...

I was 2-5, 1 single, then reached on error...

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
We had a lot of brain farts, I threw a guy out at home, catcher wasn't our normal catcher, didnt think to smack the guy, caught it and kinda like lolli gag'd trying to tag him :lol: then put his head down, turned around, so the guy on second went to third, then our right feilder got burned, hit the cutoff, cutoff put his head down started walkin in, guy ran home... we gave them alot of runs...

I was 2-5, 1 single, then reached on error...
I bet it was a long night also. :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
I bet it was a long night also. :lmao:

Amen to that, we got done at 9:30...... but the game just felt like it was 3 hours long, both teams makin bonehead plays... we only had the lead twice, the 1st, and the 9th.... in the 9th, I led off the inning with a friggin Bowles/Bogie shot to the second basemen, it skipped once, and when it got to him, his head was lookin in the parkin lot, needless to say, he missed it, but I gotta give myself credit, it was friggin SMOKED... then Tuemler sac'd me over to second, Casey got up and hit a single(he's crushin the ball right now) and then BJ grounded to the hole between 1st/2nd, and the 2nd basemen booted it as I trotted home... it was a very intense game, we were trailin 2 in the bottom of 7...

1st inning, we had 2 outs, scored 7, so went out 7-5, after that, no more lead until we won....

It was a REALLY good game if you take out the mistakes, alot of heart and hitting was shown

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
Amen to that, we got done at 9:30...... but the game just felt like it was 3 hours long, both teams makin bonehead plays... we only had the lead twice, the 1st, and the 9th.... in the 9th, I led off the inning with a friggin Bowles/Bogie shot to the second basemen, it skipped once, and when it got to him, his head was lookin in the parkin lot, needless to say, he missed it, but I gotta give myself credit, it was friggin SMOKED... then Tuemler sac'd me over to second, Casey got up and hit a single(he's crushin the ball right now) and then BJ grounded to the hole between 1st/2nd, and the 2nd basemen booted it as I trotted home... it was a very intense game, we were trailin 2 in the bottom of 7...

1st inning, we had 2 outs, scored 7, so went out 7-5, after that, no more lead until we won....

It was a REALLY good game if you take out the mistakes, alot of heart and hitting was shown
Glad to hear you guys pulled the win out. We scored like this 8,4,9,2,1, then got 0,5,3,0,1,0

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
Glad to hear you guys pulled the win out. We scored like this 8,4,9,2,1, then got 0,5,3,0,1,0

Yeah, if we woulda lost to them, I think I would of cried :lol:

I dont even remember how our scoring went, except the 1st, 7th, and 9th, the other innings our just a blur :lmao: