Hey DayDreamer....

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
bud/bell is trying to get in that tournament this weekend... hopefully it won't rain too much. I am so ready to watch some ball!

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
We were 13th, but some of them other states have had tourney's, thats why we are PRAYING for that tourney this weekend
Do they have enough teams? Someone from Remax ask me to play with them this weekend.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
Do they have enough teams? Someone from Remax ask me to play with them this weekend.

Right now, its Us, Dew Drop (young mens) and the Sherrifs Office was puttin a team together.. (that outta be interesting) and I think they were going to call Remax...

if there are 4, its a go, if there is only 3, then its a no....

nomoney

Softballkid said:
Right now, its Us, Dew Drop (young mens) and the Sherrifs Office was puttin a team together.. (that outta be interesting) and I think they were going to call Remax...

dew south is in it :shrug: ( if its the same one, county one right?)

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
nomoney said:
dew south is in it :shrug: ( if its the same one, county one right?)

Yeah, ight, maybe she meant Dew South... They are supposed to call me today or tomorrow so we know 100 % sure whats going on...

nomoney

Softballkid said:
Yeah, ight, maybe she meant Dew South... They are supposed to call me today or tomorrow so we know 100 % sure whats going on...

they're not young mens, that's for sure. :lol:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Softballkid said:

I think they Shockers/Ken Dixion are in it this weekend to.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Right now it looks like it's going to be class E's only. Could only get a couple of D's that were interested. If we get can 8 E teams, there will be two flights. Think there is about 6 or 7 right now and I talked to Redtop a little while ago.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FancyBelle said:
Right now it looks like it's going to be class E's only. Could only get a couple of D's that were interested. If we get can 8 E teams, there will be two flights. Think there is about 6 or 7 right now and I talked to Redtop a little while ago.

So Redtop is getting in it, or no... I know he hurting right now for people

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
He's going to call us back tonite and let us know. I should have everything with me tomorrow. Will send to you.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FancyBelle said:
He's going to call us back tonite and let us know. I should have everything with me tomorrow. Will send to you.

That will work, Ill PM ya my email here at work so you can just send there if you dont mind