Hey Everyone!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Leelee said:
If I posted it I would just intimidate you , just like most men I meet and the women on here will hate me.
Intimidation: That would involve the lowering of one's eyes, being unable to meet another's. I, for one, do not have that problem.

Besides, what you obviously don't realise - there are many ladies here who are well endowed, got big hooters, whatever. :lol: We don't hate here! :cheers:

Mikeinsmd

Leelee said:
If I posted it I would just intimidate you , just like most men I meet and the women on here will hate me.
Yea, big hooters always intimidate me...:duh: Most of the women on here would embarrass you.... :bubble:

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mikeinsmd said:
Yea, big hooters always intimidate me...:duh: Most of the women on here would embarrass you.... :bubble:
:elaine: ........................................................:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Mike has this thing for newbies!

Leelee

Just being Me !
Penn said:
Intimidation: That would involve the lowering of one's eyes, being unable to meet another's. I, for one, do not have that problem.

Besides, what you obviously don't realise - there are many ladies here who are well endowed, got big hooters, whatever. :lol: We don't hate here! :cheers:
You seem very nice :huggy:
Will you stick up for me if the women start being nasty to me ?

Mikeinsmd

Leelee said:
Well your a judgmental F##K
Wow!!! You're no blonde are you??

Leelee said:
You seem very nice :huggy: Will you stick up for me if the women start being nasty to me ?
Oh pwease mr. pwenn!!! :drama: Twake up for mwe when thwose nwast ole gwirls start being meam to mwe cuz I'm swo pwetty!! :huggy:

Leelee

Just being Me !
Mikeinsmd said:
Wow!!! You're no blonde are you??

Oh pwease mr. pwenn!!! :drama: Twake up for mwe when thwose nwast ole gwirls start being meam to mwe cuz I'm swo pwetty!! :huggy:
Yes I'm blonde ,,, Yes I'm single ,,, Yes I'm new to the area,, and yes I'm very pwetty :loser:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Leelee said:
You seem very nice :huggy:
Will you stick up for me if the women start being nasty to me ?
If you don't act stupid, yeah. But you have to realize I've known most of these gals for some time now. We've all grown to like and respect each other.

You go and step on some toes for no reason, I'd have to think twice about it.

Make sense?

Leelee

Just being Me !
Penn said:
If you don't act stupid, yeah. But you have to realize I've known most of these gals for some time now. We've all grown to like and respect each other.

You go and step on some toes for no reason, I'd have to think twice about it.

Make sense?
Yea I understand I don't like this Mike guy.
I'm a nice person.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mikeinsmd said:
Don't be messin with LeeLee!! :mad: She's blonde and she hot!! And I'm flirting with her so back off meamie!! :whip:
And she has big jugs...don't forget about the big jugs.