• The pussycat dolls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simple plan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
morganj614 said:
I really enjoy being able to play the xylophone. I need to upgrade from the Fisher Price one though :ohwell:
I'm so proud of :nomoney: for saving her money to buy that saxophone. :clap: :clap: Here she is with Mikey and KJo, who lends her vocal talents to the group. :yay:

Attachments

• nomo music.jpg
    nomo music.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 111

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I'm so proud of :nomoney: for saving her money to buy that saxophone. :clap: :clap: Here she is with Mikey and KJo, who lends her vocal talents to the group. :yay:
Before anyone asks, yes, my ponytail is real. :duh:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Thanks for using the good PR pic. That's my fav. hat too. Althought I wish someone would buy nomo a hat so she wouldn't wear that salad bowl around. :ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Thanks for using the good PR pic. That's my fav. hat too. Althought I wish someone would buy nomo a hat so she wouldn;t wear that salad bowl around. :ohwell:
Remember how you were so damn hot and sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off you long enough to smile at the camera? :blushing: Remember that? :love:

crabcake

Of course our sound would be the pits if we didn't have Prep's fabulous accordian playing for us to harmonize to. :smile:

Play it prep! :dance:

Attachments

• accordian.jpg
    accordian.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 77

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
Remember how you were so damn hot and sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off you long enough to smile at the camera? :blushing: Remember that? :love:
Yea, I remember. Charles the photographer was really upset with you. He calmed down though when nomo :gossip: him.

crabcake

Well, sCaryHartFan ... there you have it. :shrug: You asked who the group "Knitting Buds" was ... now you know the secret. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Well, sCaryHartFan ... there you have it. :shrug: You asked who the group "Knitting Buds" was ... now you know the secret. :yay:
I found a couple of Morgie playing the xyzlophone!!! Amazing how early she started!!

Attachments

• xylophone%20500.jpg
    xylophone%20500.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 86
  • EMT-xylophone.jpg
    EMT-xylophone.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 91

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
I found a couple of Morgie playing the xyzlophone!!! Amazing how early she started!!
No one handles a stick the way Morgie does when she's hammering out a tune on her xylophone. :dance:

crabcake said:
:bonk: Nomo plays the sax ... please edumacate yourself on page 2.
Well, after her ex boyfriend taught her how to knit a few years ago he then introduced her to the triangle...:shrug:

nomoney

kwillia said:
Well, after her ex boyfriend taught her how to knit a few years ago he then introduced her to the triangle...:shrug:
No he didn't teach me how to do the triangle. He did however get me into collecting glass jars. I now have two of them. I think my collection is almost done. :getdown:

crabcake

kwillia said:
Well, when you're in a rock band and you're famous, everyone wants to play with your triangle. :ohwell: