Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The pussycat dolls

• Simple plan

• Total voters

nomoney

Mikeinsmd said:
Thanks for using the good PR pic. That's my fav. hat too. Althought I wish someone would buy nomo a hat so she wouldn't wear that salad bowl around. :ohwell:
How many times do I have to tell you, that is not a salad bowl! That is the hat that Alex P. Coletrain gave me only 6 short months after he wrote that song that aerosmith sings now.

nomoney

I think we need to get a new lighting chic though. that shortcake has really been screwing up the middle of the show lighting effects where mikey appears out of smoke in the middle of the stage to do his solo.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
nomoney said:
I think we need to get a new lighting chic though. that shortcake has really been screwing up the middle of the show lighting effects where mikey appears out of smoke in the middle of the stage to do his solo.
That's why I like the daytime shows better ... like this one (remember, we all wore those fantastic blue sequin jackets?) ... and mikey was showing off his skills while itsbob was fillin' in on drums for us?

Attachments

• mikey showin off.jpg
    mikey showin off.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 95

PrepH4U

crabcake said:
That's why I like the daytime shows better ... like this one (remember, we all wore those fantastic blue sequin jackets?) ... and mikey was showing off his skills while itsbob was fillin' in on drums for us?
Ya, that was the Wiinipeg concert wasn't it? :shrug:

crabcake

Oh snap! :frown: I can't believe I forgot the bestest bass player this side of the Rio Grande. :banghead:

Jameo brings her own unique addition to the group with her talent and taste in fashion. :yay:

Attachments

• jameo on bass.jpg
    jameo on bass.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 80

nomoney

crabcake said:
Oh snap! :frown: I can't believe I forgot the bestest bass player this side of the Rio Grande. :banghead:

Jameo brings her own unique addition to the group with her talent and taste in fashion. :yay:
here she is not in costume

Attachments

• local.jpg
    local.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 80
H

HollowSoul

here's a pic of young jameo with her harp

Attachments

• 908666074.jpg
    908666074.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 80

crabcake

Jameo said:
Ya'll didn't know Hollowsoul can play some mean flute, did ya? :dude: :killingme
:thewave: I've never seen him pass up an opportunity to put his lips up against something hard and blow.

H

HollowSoul

I got a new recording/editing program the other day that allows my to add all kinds of effects to include synthesizer and piano
And let me tell ya it's a pain in the butt to play piano using a computer keyboard

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 87