Hey ladies!

S

slyguy1337

Hey ladies what's up! 18 year old here got bored and decided to make a thread well i'm single and wanting a relationship bad. I have pics if u have aim send me a tell on there my sn is shanew2004 and my email is shanew04@hotmail.com. i just want someone around my age to talkto. most of my friends went to college and ####:( i'm lonely someone please comfort meeee!!!

H

HollowSoul

slyguy1337 said:
Hey ladies what's up! 18 year old here got bored and decided to make a thread well i'm single and wanting a relationship bad. I have pics if u have aim send me a tell on there my sn is shanew2004 and my email is shanew04@hotmail.com. i just want someone around my age to talkto. most of my friends went to college and ####:( i'm lonely someone please comfort meeee!!!
dude......try here...
http://www.somd.com/dating/

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
From his homepage:
John enjoys automotive performance, golf, table tennis, disc golf, The Simpsons, microbrew, eBay, Don&Mike, and many other silly things. John works for the Navy at Patuxent River NAS.

espyn

deino2002 said:
From his homepage:
John enjoys automotive performance, golf, table tennis, disc golf, The Simpsons, microbrew, eBay, Don&Mike, and many other silly things. John works for the Navy at Patuxent River NAS.
So you are interested:really:

dustin

UAIOE
deino2002 said:
From his homepage:

:dork: that's from JohnZ's....not the horny 18 yr old...JohnZ is a geeky old fart. :lol: