Hey Sadie..

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:
How was your ride Saturday..mine was good..I almost got in a fight :whistle:

Now Paso..play nice. She did tell me today she thought you were yelling at her so she didnt mean to be rude just defending herself I guess. Honestly. I didnt even bring it up but she mentioned it... Just a misunderstanding. Shes a youngin, what are you gonna do.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Now Paso..play nice. She did tell me today she thought you were yelling at her so she didnt mean to be rude just defending herself I guess. Honestly. I didnt even bring it up but she mentioned it... Just a misunderstanding. Shes a youngin, what are you gonna do.

I said...HUN wait up with Sadie her horse is upset...as she was WALKING AWAY...how is that being mean?? I was looking out for Sadie not myself..I can fend for myself..She then did come back and stand with Sadie until she took the picture..Sadie was on a cliff and it was not safe for her horse to be dancing around when "she" left her...I said HUN I did not say..Hey BIATCH....I was nice probably the nicest she will ever see me.. :lmao: And when she came back and got in my face with her reply well people have died for less then that...I am getting old and soft... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
How was your ride Saturday..mine was good..I almost got in a fight :whistle:
yeah it was a great ride! it's the new part of the trail we're adding to the ride at Paraclete's paradise for next month's SMTR ride.....and RC tried to drown me in the pool...in front of all the peeps we rode with. :frown: I had a cramp in my foot, and happened to be alone in the pool with him...
we need more kids for him to pick on...so he leaves me alone....

The food was mavelous!!

Fight? What fight? what happened honey? :huggy: tell HappyAp all about it....

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I said...HUN wait up with Sadie her horse is upset...as she was WALKING AWAY...how is that being mean?? I was looking out for Sadie not myself..I can fend for myself..She then did come back and stand with Sadie until she took the picture..Sadie was on a cliff and it was not safe for her horse to be dancing around when "she" left her...I said HUN I did not say..Hey BIATCH....I was nice probably the nicest she will ever see me.. :lmao: And when she came back and got in my face with her reply well people have died for less then that...I am getting old and soft... :lmao:
i've seen you visit lowes to get a new door for less that's for sure :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
yeah it was a great ride! it's the new part of the trail we're adding to the ride at Paraclete's paradise for next month's SMTR ride.....and RC tried to drown me in the pool...in front of all the peeps we rode with. :frown: I had a cramp in my foot, and happened to be alone in the pool with him...
we need more kids for him to pick on...

The food was mavelous!!

Fight? What fight? what happened honey? :huggy: tell HappyAp all about it....

We had some great food Sat and Sunday too...great great rides too..I was almost even sore today...Thank god for Pasos... :lmao:

We need to do something with that rottencop :frown:

You going Sunday? I got my helmet like yours..really like it..for a helmet..its in the bag I will use it next weekend...and the following weekend...

Jose' has been super at leading and obsticles...we did some new stuff at the lake Sat..not the same ol easy trail and stream crossings...Giddy and I went out of our way to get some steep slide downs etc..he is a good boy...gotta come to your house again one day to do that hill/stream ya got..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i've seen you visit lowes to get a new door for less that's for sure :lol:

I dont know about less...she needed that...court saw it too...I think they had to press charges as I drew some blood...never saw her again.. :lmao: door actually came down easier then I thought it would...I think I threw too much ass into it...would have come down with less ass.. :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:

Ok, well I am sorry, I wont invite her again, next time you can kick her a....:killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
We had some great food Sat and Sunday too...great great rides too..I was almost even sore today...Thank god for Pasos... :lmao:

We need to do something with that rottencop :frown:

You going Sunday? I got my helmet like yours..really like it..for a helmet..its in the bag I will use it next weekend...and the following weekend...

Jose' has been super at leading and obsticles...we did some new stuff at the lake Sat..not the same ol easy trail and stream crossings...Giddy and I went out of our way to get some steep slide downs etc..he is a good boy...gotta come to your house again one day to do that hill/stream ya got..
come any time!
We'll be there sunday. RC is cooking, i'm gonna get him a "special" apron :lol:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Nanny Pam said:
pretty horse!

Thank you! :howdy:

Paso did I give you permission to post a pic of my pony? :whistle: You need to put a smiley over his face, cause he's a shy pony and is still mad at you for calling him a :gossip: before you ever even met him... :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I think I called him a prick...but actually he was calmer then the one you were on... :killingme

:smack: prick-head is what you called him... and wasn't he was a good boy for you... Course Devine had already put him through his paces... :lmao:
yeah the one I was on was not the so called "CALM" Fat Pony I was lead to believe she was... :lmao: you peeps didn't tell me all she wanted to do was go and side pass... :whistle: Until after I was on her... then it was "just stay on the first 5 minutes and she'll calm down" yeah ok... an hour later she was still ready to go... and all you peeps heading out at break neck speed up the hills didn't help... :whistle: That's ok though, I like the Fat Pony and will ride her again if Mingiz offers. :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Now I keep getting mixed up on which forum I am on. My husband is still using MY computer, but he is on the phone. I will converse soon. Was that Paso riding ENGLISH?????? I want to see you jump (with a helmet on your noggin).

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
Who's horse are you riding Paso?? Next we want to see you jumping in an English saddle. :howdy: No, really you look good.

She was on my Loper (the pony not me) :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
Now I keep getting mixed up on which forum I am on. My husband is still using MY computer, but he is on the phone. I will converse soon. Was that Paso riding ENGLISH?????? I want to see you jump (with a helmet on your noggin).

She can jump my pony! That'd be cute. Let me know when you wanna Paso.