Hey Sadie..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
She can jump my pony! That'd be cute. Let me know when you wanna Paso.

You all underestimate old fat Paso..I can jump...:rolleyes: I did it before about 25 yr ago or more when I was in Pony club... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
They had pony club in the olden days? :lmao:

:frown: I was even married and in pony club...I had my own truck and trailer...remember Ann Marie Ingersol? I hauled her and we went all over...we had a ball...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
:frown: I was even married and in pony club...I had my own truck and trailer...remember Ann Marie Ingersol? I hauled her and we went all over...we had a ball...
I need pictures! :razz:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
:smack: prick-head is what you called him... and wasn't he was a good boy for you... Course Devine had already put him through his paces... :lmao:
yeah the one I was on was not the so called "CALM" Fat Pony I was lead to believe she was... :lmao: you peeps didn't tell me all she wanted to do was go and side pass... :whistle: Until after I was on her... then it was "just stay on the first 5 minutes and she'll calm down" yeah ok... an hour later she was still ready to go... and all you peeps heading out at break neck speed up the hills didn't help... :whistle: That's ok though, I like the Fat Pony and will ride her again if Mingiz offers. :huggy:

Hey i never said she was the perfect horse... :shrug: but she kept you on your toes and it wasn't really all that bad was it... You can ride her anytime you want to... :huggy: You did great on her.. Even though she was full of herself. She is still harmless....She hasn't lost a rider yet. :lmao: So you proved anyone can ride her..... :huggy: Oh and I have heard Paso call her horse names worst than yours.....LOL

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:whistle: :whistle:

Attachments

• 2007-09-11-0941-401.jpg
    2007-09-11-0941-401.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 79

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
Wow ......I went to school with her. My what a small world.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
You all underestimate old fat Paso..I can jump...:rolleyes: I did it before about 25 yr ago or more when I was in Pony club... :whistle:

You can jump Peanut, he's a BIG horse 2'6" is small to him. And he loves to jump. And you aren't fat or old, crazy lady.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
we can let his hair down and you can tell the paso board that he's a mutant giant, jumping paso. :lmao:

I wonder if I can make the lake bridge a huge sounding board...