hey there

rocknroll

medical marijuana thread

glad to find this forum. my name's patrick. I'm 25. I was born in calvert county, moved to NW DC when I was about 10 and grew up there, and now I've been living back in calvert for a few years. to me it could not be any more dull and boring here. I'm a musician and I'm mainly working now as a guitar teacher. I hope that is a good enough introduction. anyways, hello everyone. :howdy:

Last edited:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
rocknroll said:
glad to find this forum. my name's patrick. I'm 25. I was born in calvert county, moved to NW DC when I was about 10 and grew up there, and now I've been living back in calvert for a few years. to me it could not be any more dull and boring here. I'm a musician and I'm mainly working now as a guitar teacher. I hope that is a good enough introduction. anyways, hello everyone. :howdy:
:howdy:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Dougstermd said:
WFC. Go back to NW DC and play with your friends then you won't be bored AZZHAT!
Be nice!!! Just because he likes to :cool: and :dude: does not make him a bad person.........

rocknroll

I don't sell ganja if that's what you mean. I have a medical necessity in the state of MD which means that if I do get busted smoking and go to court my maximum penalty is $100 fine and no jail time. Patients' rights.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
rocknroll said:
I don't sell ganja if that's what you mean. I have a medical necessity in the state of MD which means that if I do get busted smoking and go to court my maximum penalty is $100 fine and no jail time. Patients' rights.

What is wrong with you?