hey there

rocknroll

Weezy said:
You say you lived in NW DC, my mom has advanced uterine cancer and is in and out of the hospital up there, Gerogetown University Hospital, so of course I am constantly driving to and from DC on a weekly basis........where you lived was it close to Georgetown? and if so you got a good (fast/easy) route to go to and from there from mechanicsville. I feel the route I currently am using is the "tourist route" TIA

hey weezy

the block where I grew up is in upper georgetown within walking distance of the hospital.

I'm typing directions for you now..

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
elaine said:
Too late. You're already a bad influence. If you were nearly as level headed and resposible as you think you are, you wouldn't have a web site that promotes something that is illegal for the rest of the country. Something that parent's have a hard enough time keeping their kids away from in the first place. I haven't read your web site yet, but I will tonight. See, you're so responsible you think it's okay for just anyone to unkowingly open a web site like that at work. Somebody could get fired for innocently opening that site. You are not responsible.

So I take it that you won't be meeting Rocknroll for drinks later. :alkies:

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
Dougstermd said:
The movie is purdy funny also. I had a hard time convinceing my kids that they said scooby snacks and not doobie snacks :lmao:
Was it "How High"?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I had a friend while overseas that's full blooded indian. Part of her religion is ritual pot smoking. The military allows her to have possession of the marijuana, and to use it. However, she doesn't advertise it, and the only time she mentions it is when talking about her native background.

rocknroll

this is the absolute fastest way to get there from mechanicsville. I've done it a bunch.

take rte 5 up to suitland parkway, then go left and ride that into the city where it becomes south capitol street. you're only on south capitol a short time, when you're passing the best western hotel on the left you need to stay in the middle lane for the downtown ramp that takes you up to the left. I believe the sign says "downtown" or "D st." or both. you'll be able to see the ramp you're getting on, just stay in the middle and you'll see where it goes up and then curves to the left. this will put you on 295 headed west. you go down 295 and take the 12th street exit. it's clearly marked. when you're going up 12th street you want to get over to 14th and keep heading north. theres a number of lefts you can take and you've got plenty of time to do so. I usually go left on pennsylvania ave then go right on 14th. you ride 14th several blocks all the way up to P street and make a left on that, then go several blocks on P street, around dupont circle, keep going, eventually you'll pop out on wisconsin ave and you're almost there. make a right on wisconsin, and you can go up and make a left on reservoirrd to take you to the hospital or you can do this: make the quicker left on Q street, then right on 35th, then left on reservoir rd.

I have to take someone to a dr's appointment now & when I get back I'll tell you how to come home because it is slightly different.

rocknroll

elaine said:
Too late. You're already a bad influence. If you were nearly as level headed and resposible as you think you are, you wouldn't have a web site that promotes something that is illegal for the rest of the country. Something that parent's have a hard enough time keeping their kids away from in the first place. I haven't read your web site yet, but I will tonight. See, you're so responsible you think it's okay for just anyone to unkowingly open a web site like that at work. Somebody could get fired for innocently opening that site. You are not responsible.

ok well when I get home I'll see if I can write NWS next to the link or something. i'll be back later. :howdy:

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
Cool, thanks rocknroll, I'll try them out, right now I take suitland pkwy, but I turn on firth sterling ave and head towards 395, then go thru VA, back into DC, cross key bridge, turn left on M street and then turn right on reservoir road....... I'll try yours.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
RoseRed said:
Not work safe? :shrug:

Well, that should be useful to is now. How 'bout everyone esle in the world? Is it just a given that NWS means "not work safe" all over the country?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
rocknroll said:
ok well when I get home I'll see if I can write NWS next to the link or something. i'll be back later. :howdy:
I certainly hope you don't partake in the wackyweed prior to driving to DC :shocking:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
rocknroll said:
this is the absolute fastest way to get there from mechanicsville. I've done it a bunch.

take rte 5 up to suitland parkway, then SPARK IT UP go left and ride that into the city where it becomes south capitol street. you're only on south capitol a short time, when you're passing the best western hotel on the left you need to stay in the middle lane for the downtown ramp that takes you up to the left. I believe ITS TIME FOR A BONG HIT the sign says "downtown" or "D st." or both. you'll be able to see the ramp you're getting on, just stay in the middle and you'll see where it goes up and then curves to the left. this will put you on 295 WASTE HEADED west. you go down 295 and take the 12th street exit. it's clearly marked. when you're GETTING HIGH going up 12th street you want to get over to 14th and keep heading north. theres a number of lefts you can take and you've got plenty of time to do so. I usually go left on pennsylvania ave then go right on 14th. you ride 14th several blocks all the way up to P street and make a left on that, then TAKE A TOAK go several blocks on P street, around dupont LOOK OUT FOR THE FAGS circle, keep going, eventually you'll pop out on wisconsin ave and you're almost HIGH there. make a right on wisconsin, and you can go up and make a left on reservoirrd to take you to the hospital or you can do A ONE HITTER RIGHT HERE this: make the quicker left on Q street, then right on 35th, then left on reservoir rd.

I have to take someone to GET HIGH dr's appointment now & when I get back I'll tell you how to come home because it is slightly different.

:FIXED:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I want a doctors note! :drool:

No really, I have a medical condition that causes intense pain. They say it is THE most painful condition diagnosed in the medical profession and no doctor would ever give me pot. Damn them. :tantrum

Now I don't understand the medical Marijuana thing. The state of Maryland doesn't recognize medical marijuna does it? No doctor in the state will give you any prescription for it.

The State of Maryland would probably recognize the patients bill of rights, sure, but would they think it applied to the use of marijuana since marijuana is not recognized as having any medicinal purpose in this state?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:

No really, I have a medical condition that causes intense pain. They say it is THE most painful condition diagnosed in the medical profession and no doctor would ever give me pot. Damn them. :tantrum

Now I don't understand the medical Marijuana thing. The state of Maryland doesn't recognize medical marijuna does it? No doctor in the state will give you any prescription for it.

The State of Maryland would probably recognize the patients bill of rights, sure, but would they think it applied to the use of marijuana since marijuana is not recognized as having any medicinal purpose in this state?
Don't listen to Rocknroll he's HIGH :killingme

He's also probably growing his own.

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
MysticalMom said:

I'm not sure but I think the state of Maryland does recognize medical marijuana, however I have heard (don't know if its true) that they don't prescribe the actual "weed" form, they have something called "mara" and it is in liquid form. Well the reason why I heard this is because like I said earlier my mom has cancer and has major appetite problems, which most of you probably know its not good when you have this disease and can't eat, you need all the nutrition your body can get. So anyways people have told her to look into getting the so called "mara". She's never done it though.

rocknroll

ok, turns out I didn't have to leave; someone else gave her a ride

yeah weezy this will be way faster than the other way

it might seem complicated but once you get used to it you'll see

so just go how I said above to get in, and to get out follow the same path back from wisconsin ave to P street back to 14th street heading south. this is where the route back is a little different. you want to take 14th ALL the way down, past everything, past pennsylvania avenue and then make a left on constitution ave. when you get to 9th street you make a right and you'll be heading into the 9th street tunnel. stay in the left lane here and as soon as the tunnel is finished you're going to immediately make a left. this is an access road that spits you back out on 295 heading east. stay to the right because in only one block you'll be taking the south capitol street exit. you can't miss it, plainly marked, and you'll be able to see that best western again. this puts you on south capitol heading south and then that becomes suitland parkway.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Weezy said:
I'm not sure but I think the state of Maryland does recognize medical marijuana, however I have heard (don't know if its true) that they don't prescribe the actual "weed" form, they have something called "mara" and it is in liquid form. Well the reason why I heard this is because like I said earlier my mom has cancer and has major appetite problems, which most of you probably know its not good when you have this disease and can't eat, you need all the nutrition your body can get. So anyways people have told her to look into getting the so called "mara". She's never done it though.

I know they will prescribe liquid THC for cancer patients and the like, to help with appetite. BUT..it's synthetic and not...the same. Not as good because it's a combination of the stuff in marijuana that does it..not just the THC.