hey there

rocknroll

RoseRed said:
At the ripe old age of 25. :lmao:

you really don't have to be that old to have an illness that protects you under the state's medical necessity laws. I have CPS secondary to scoliosis and arthritis. I know one guy that is 18 and has crohn's disease, which while it is a pretty bad illness, protects him from ever having to serve jail time for his pot under MD state law, same as me. anyways, I am glad that amuses you guys. I'm pretty happy about it myself. :banana:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rocknroll said:
you really don't have to be that old to have an illness that protects you under the state's medical necessity laws. I have CPS secondary to scoliosis and arthritis. I know one guy that is 18 and has crohn's disease, which while it is a pretty bad illness, protects him from ever having to serve jail time for his pot under MD state law, same as me. anyways, I am glad that amuses you guys. I'm pretty happy about it myself. :banana:

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Are you proud that you promote a drug site for kids to see?

rocknroll

elaine said:

I'm not doing anything to "promote a drug site for kids to see".

Come on now. That's really stretching it.

I do not condone any illegal drug activity.

I support medical marijuana rights. That is not a crime.

That is my personal web page, I built it, and yes I am proud of it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rocknroll said:
I'm not doing anything to "promote a drug site for kids to see".

Come on now. That's really stretching it.

I do not condone any illegal drug activity.

I support medical marijuana rights. That is not a crime.

That is my personal web page, I built it, and yes I am proud of it.

I'll take that as a yes. Regardless of whether or not it's legal for you, it's not legal for everyone else. I guess you don't care that you're just one more person shoving this information in our kids faces, as if peer pressure wasn't enough. You're no better than the guy selling it to kids.

Otter

Nothing to see here
elaine said:

:yay: Keep at it, Elaine, your personality is slowly getting back to normal. :getdown:

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
rocknroll said:
glad to find this forum. my name's patrick. I'm 25. I was born in calvert county, moved to NW DC when I was about 10 and grew up there, and now I've been living back in calvert for a few years. to me it could not be any more dull and boring here. I'm a musician and I'm mainly working now as a guitar teacher. I hope that is a good enough introduction. anyways, hello everyone. :howdy:
You say you lived in NW DC, my mom has advanced uterine cancer and is in and out of the hospital up there, Gerogetown University Hospital, so of course I am constantly driving to and from DC on a weekly basis........where you lived was it close to Georgetown? and if so you got a good (fast/easy) route to go to and from there from mechanicsville. I feel the route I currently am using is the "tourist route" TIA

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Weezy said:
You say you lived in NW DC, my mom has advanced uterine cancer and is in and out of the hospital up there, Gerogetown University Hospital, so of course I am constantly driving to and from DC on a weekly basis........where you lived was it close to Georgetown? and if so you got a good (fast/easy) route to go to and from there from mechanicsville. I feel the route I currently am using is the "tourist route" TIA

Hey that AZZHAT could of gave directions but he got HIGH!!!

I was gona go to work but I got HIGH

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
Dougstermd said:
Hey that AZZHAT could of gave directions but he got HIGH!!!

I was gona go to work but I got HIGH
Ha, I had to listen to some guy sing that song at BWB kareoke last night, funny stuff.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Weezy said:
Ha, I had to listen to some guy sing that song at BWB kareoke last night, funny stuff.

The movie is purdy funny also. I had a hard time convinceing my kids that they said scooby snacks and not doobie snacks :lmao:

rocknroll

sorry if it bothers you elaine

I love kids and I wouldn't ever be a bad influence

it is too bad that they have to grow up in a world where the gov't might put their parents in jail for their medication

you may not know this but marijuana is relatively harmless

the benefits outweigh the drawbacks

there can be some short term memory loss

there are the normal unhealthy effects of smoke in the lungs, but it isn't as bad as smoking cigarettes. a cigarette smoker typically smokes 10-20 cigarettes a day, whereas a typical pot smoker usually smokes maybe 1-3 joints or a few bong hits a day.

not one person in the history of the world has ever died from smoking marijuana

there are many illnesses with symptoms for which marijuana is literally the only effective medication

because marijuana is illegal, a lot of bad people, drug cartels, terrorists, etc. are able to profit from it. the money they make moving weed illegally increases their interest in the U.S. and makes way for them to push other, truly dangerous drugs like cocaine and heroin. that needs to stop.

so elaine, I know you've already made me out to be some irresponsible recreational drug user but I hope you can eventually see that that isn't really the case. I am a very level headed, responsible, and loving person.

and to everyone else, thank you very much for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
Dougstermd said:
The movie is purdy funny also. I had a hard time convinceing my kids that they said scooby snacks and not doobie snacks :lmao:
Oh and Doug I sent you the karma but I guess you didn't read.......what is the name of the movie your talking about?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rocknroll said:
sorry if it bothers you elaine

I love kids and I wouldn't ever be a bad influence

it is too bad that they have to grow up in a world where the gov't might put their parents in jail for their medication

you may not know this but marijuana is relatively harmless

the benefits outweigh the drawbacks

there can be some short term memory loss

there are the normal unhealthy effects of smoke in the lungs, but it isn't as bad as smoking cigarettes. a cigarette smoker typically smokes 10-20 cigarettes a day, whereas a typical pot smoker usually smokes maybe 1-3 joints or a few bong hits a day.

not one person in the history of the world has ever died from smoking marijuana

there are many illnesses with symptoms for which marijuana is literally the only effective medication

because marijuana is illegal, a lot of bad people, drug cartels, terrorists, etc. are able to profit from it. the money they make moving weed illegally increases their interest in the U.S. and makes way for them to push other, truly dangerous drugs like cocaine and heroin. that needs to stop.

so elaine, I know you've already made me out to be some irresponsible recreational drug user but I hope you can eventually see that that isn't really the case. I am a very level headed, responsible, and loving person.

and to everyone else, thank you very much for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

Too late. You're already a bad influence. If you were nearly as level headed and resposible as you think you are, you wouldn't have a web site that promotes something that is illegal for the rest of the country. Something that parent's have a hard enough time keeping their kids away from in the first place. I haven't read your web site yet, but I will tonight. See, you're so responsible you think it's okay for just anyone to unkowingly open a web site like that at work. Somebody could get fired for innocently opening that site. You are not responsible.