Hey War !!

thurley42

HY;FR
....don't be afraid to let your tan glow son! Go hit up Ruth's Chris! or if you want to go less fancy there is the Outback right there off of Forest Pkwy.....and there is a Brick Oven pizza joint right next to it Beruttci's or something...god knows you need the carbs!

Good luck

warneckutz

....don't be afraid to let your tan glow son! Go hit up Ruth's Chris! or if you want to go less fancy there is the Outback right there off of Forest Pkwy.....and there is a Brick Oven pizza joint right next to it Beruttci's or something...god knows you need the carbs!

Good luck

Thanks! Yeeeeah, we'll see how things go... last year I was so hungry that after I received the trophy my friends and I headed out because we were starving, we didn't bother staying to the end. :pete:

warneckutz

I've got Azzy all lined up for Saturday night :yay:

... :ohwell:

I've heard a few votes for Red Robin afterwards... I dunno...

I'm thinking about a nice steak and red wine... that alchohol will probably put me in a deep coma for days... :whistle:

Geek

... :ohwell:

I've heard a few votes for Red Robin afterwards... I dunno...

I'm thinking about a nice steak and red wine... that alchohol will probably put me in a deep coma for days... :whistle:

Seriously, is it hard to eat steak after a match? Can you pass it and everything?

T

toppick08

Hey War, I forgot to ask you this morning, is the Tard Gang going to cheer you on..?

If so, they'll keep your mind and funny bone occupied for a while....:lol:

:buddies:

Geek

Hey War, I forgot to ask you this morning, is the Tard Gang going to cheer you on..?

If so, they'll keep your mind and funny bone occupied for a while....:lol:

:buddies:

How is your pissing going? We are diagnosing you over in the health section.