Hi Cablechick

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Originally posted by CableChick
Not really, but there is always an exception to the rule! It must be you! :smile:

You know it's a stereotype!

Well that kinda is the way it usually goes with most. But the work has to get done by somebody, so there's those of us that bust our ***es and don't get paid nearly enough.

Originally posted by Chain729
Well that kinda is the way it usually goes with most. But the work has to get done by somebody, so there's those of us that bust our ***es and don't get paid nearly enough.

I work for private industry, not the govt, and I know all to well about not getting paid nearly enough for what you do!

D

dutch6

I supervise. Thankyouverymuch!! I'm doing him a favor by taking the kidling out of the house so he can get the work done.

:biggrin:
Well he will be enjoying the piece and quiet? Might be better this way cause now he can cuss out loud and not worry about the little one hearing it. Can he cook for himself?

Oh yes, he loves to cook and does very well! That's why he is remodeling the kitchen, so he can have more room!

Such a good man!

BuddyLee

Football addict
You want to be underpaid and overworked or you just want a job?

:smile:

Government Job.:yay:

Something I can work up in over the years.:yay:

Overworked.:yay:

You can't overwork me.:cheesy:

New job.:yay: Yes please.

D

dutch6

Oh yes, he loves to cook and does very well! That's why he is remodeling the kitchen, so he can have more room!

Such a good man!
I'm doing my dinning room at the moment but am afraid I will be moving into the kitchen next. It's good you have him to do things like that. Some men can't but that's okay. As for me, if I don't do it it doesn't get done. No wife to nag me about it either. I can do it the way I like.

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Government Job.:yay:

Something I can work up in over the years.:yay:

Overworked.:yay:

You can't overwork me.:cheesy:

New job.:yay: Yes please.

I remember reading something about a term paper. What are you getting your degree in?? Any preferences in what type of work you want to do?

Originally posted by dutch6
I'm doing my dinning room at the moment but am afraid I will be moving into the kitchen next. It's good you have him to do things like that. Some men can't but that's okay. As for me, if I don't do it it doesn't get done. No wife to nag me about it either. I can do it the way I like.

We started the remodeling efforts several years ago. Before our son was born. It's been slow and agonized to say the least. I'm tearing up all the carpet and putting down wood floors. Combining a dining room and kitchen, putting up a wall between dining room and living room, finishing off the lower deck and painting.

Now we have to replace the heat pump (AC totally fried) and we think we are moving to Florida by Spring. So .... I guess this will be great selling points!!!

And I don't nag!!!

:angel:

*dashes off before lightening strikes*

BuddyLee

Football addict
I remember reading something about a term paper. What are you getting your degree in?? Any preferences in what type of work you want to do?

Well I'm not exactly sure what I want to do because I have so many interests. Some include:

History
Politics
Sociology
Philosophy
Law
Parapsychology

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Well I'm not exactly sure what I want to do because I have so many interests. Some include:

History
Politics
Sociology
Philosophy
Law
Parapsychology

:confused:

Well that leaves out the Cable Industry!! Sorry!!!

Good luck to you! Those are great interests. My father is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to subjects such as those. He is actually one of the most renowned people in the US on the history of the American Railroad System.

Pretty cool dad!

D

dutch6

We started the remodeling efforts several years ago. Before our son was born. It's been slow and agonized to say the least. I'm tearing up all the carpet and putting down wood floors. Combining a dining room and kitchen, putting up a wall between dining room and living room, finishing off the lower deck and painting.

Now we have to replace the heat pump (AC totally fried) and we think we are moving to Florida by Spring. So .... I guess this will be great selling points!!!

And I don't nag!!!

Definitely good selling points as long as it's done well. I bet you don't nag. Not all women do.

Originally posted by dutch6
Definitely good selling points as long as it's done well. I bet you don't nag. Not all women do.

Yeah, I nag. I admit it. But only when the situation deems it necessary :biggrin:

S

Shutterbug

...and we think we are moving to Florida by Spring.

Where in Florida are you moving?

D

dutch6

Yeah, I nag. I admit it. But only when the situation deems it necessary :biggrin:
Well that should be never. LOL!

Originally posted by kayellesee
Where in Florida are you moving?

It really depends on what openings come up w/ the company. We have an office in Venice, one in Sarasota and one in Ft. Meyers. There are lots of other offices in Florida, but we want those areas specifically.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

I've never met a woman that didn't think that their nagging was justified. So, what does that tell ya?