Hi Cablechick

Originally posted by dutch6
Does he nag you?

Sometimes. But for the most part it's an equal share. Let me state, however, that it is few and far between. After 14 years together and 12 years of marriage, we're bound to nag each other a bit!!

:biggrin:

D

dutch6

Originally posted by CableChick
Sometimes. But for the most part it's an equal share. Let me state, however, that it is few and far between. After 14 years together and 12 years of marriage, we're bound to nag each other a bit!!

:biggrin:
Well in that case alls well. Hope the kitchen come out great.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Hey Cablechick

Take your pick! One location manages all the locations in Southern Maryland & Anne Arundel Counties.
I was just checking to see if it was Lanham.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Cablechick

Originally posted by CMC122
I was just checking to see if it was Lanham.

No, sorry. They manage the group for PG County! Is there something you need help with???

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Cablechick

No, sorry. They manage the group for PG County! Is there something you need help with???
:lol: My husband worked there many years ago for many years. So I was just wondering.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Cablechick

Originally posted by CMC122
:lol: My husband worked there many years ago for many years. So I was just wondering.

Really?? I've been in cable for 15 years almost ... maybe I know him??

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Cablechick

So he's an old Jones person??? What department??
:lol: I don't even remember all the names they had for that company anymore. He may have been in service then I can't remember.

Check your PM's/

:grouphug:

Well, if the oldest has his way we would live in Baginia by his Grandma and Grandpa. :lol:

One day we'll be in sunny Florida!!! I can dream. :sigh: